CHAPTER 1081 TO 1090

Chapter 1081: Overbearing Lord Dog

Stepping its enchanting cat steps as it swayed its butt...

Without flowers blossoming in the void, without dazzling spirit energy, and without any fanfare to announce its arrival...

A black dog emerged.

With indifferent eyes, this dog yawned as if it couldn't be bothered by what was happening around him.

Beside Lord Dog, the golden Shrimpy pierced the void as it carried Bu Fang and Whitey.

Below them, everyone's eyes couldn't help but be attracted.

Of course, when they saw Lord Dog, they also saw Shrimpy and Bu Fang.

The eyes of the three black-robed experts from Nether Prison suddenly shrank, looking straight at Lord Dog.

Their ash-gray hair was fluttering in the air, and their faces looked somewhat dignified.

Leading them was the expert who had arrived earlier. He frowned as he said, "This dog... is everywhere."

After that, he lightly exhaled, his eyes becoming more and more serious.

"But even if that dog is here, we couldn't let them take away the sacred grade immortal ingredients... We must have the Immortal Tree seedlings!" that expert ordered.

As soon as that expert finished speaking, the two black-robed people beside him attacked.

Their feet stepped on the ground as they vanished on their spot. When they reappeared, they were right in front of the three Immortal Tree seedlings, which were radiating a brilliant golden light.

A sacred grade immortal ingredient was also a rare resource even in Nether Prison, so of course, they wouldn't give up this kind of treasure easily!

Moreover, these Immortal Tree seedlings' significance was extraordinary, and they also contained the will of the Heavenly Path of the Immortal Cooking Realm.

With the will of the Heavenly Path, these Immortal Tree seedlings could be considered rare top-grade ingredients among the sacred grade immortal ingredients.

"Want to get the Immortal Tree seedlings of our Immortal Cooking Realm? You must go through this Realm Lord first!" Realm Lord Di Tai shouted.

A figure suddenly appeared in front of those two experts. His long robe whirled around as his golden hair scattered in all directions.

Raising both hands, he suddenly sent out two palms to the two experts.

Boom! Boom!

The two experts and Realm Lord Di Tai confronted each other in one attack.

The two moved back, their bodies flipping over in the sky before landing beside their leader.

Realm Lord Di Tai's hands trembled fiercely. Pitch-black Nether energy wrapped around them, burrowing into his flesh like maggots.

"Lord Mo Xiu... the cultivation of this guy is not weak. We need some time," one of the two experts said indifferently.

Mo Xiu lightly swept his gaze across the two people.

"He's just at half-step Sacred Realm. Why do you need more time? Deal with him quickly. As for that dog, I'll handle him myself," Mo Xiu said coldly.

The two black-robed experts trembled. Nonetheless, they nodded, vanishing from their spot once again.

Boom!

In a flash, the two experts rushed to Realm Lord Di Tai.

Realm Lord Di Tai was fully prepared, his immortal tool set floating around him.