CHAPTER 1101 TO 1110

Chapter 1101: The Immortal Tree's Seedling Was Damaged by Explosion

Boom! Boom! Boom!

The huge ball of flame rushed into the sky, rending the darkness enveloping the Heaven Nether Bridge.

It illuminated the wall of the Nether Prison's city in the distance.

This shocking scene left everyone flabbergasted.

Six beef meatballs containing the will of the Great Path blasted off at the same time, creating a massive explosion.

That explosion felt like it intended to destroy the entire world.

Realm Lord Di Tai was so frightened that he could not help shivering.

Boom!

Shockwaves spread out, causing his golden hair to flutter. The blood-curdling flames were reflected vividly in his eyes.

The might of this explosion was too frightening.

The wild gust of wind that had spread out terrified him, making his figure somewhat unstable in the void.

In the distance...

The shockwaves caused the Netherworld Ship to tremble violently, as though it was passing through the void.

Gongshu Ban's already-pale face became even paler. He laid down on the ship's deck and began to vomit.

Read more chapter on NovelFull

He looked very seasick.

When the Bursting Pissing Beef Meatballs blasted off, even Bu Fang could not tell how strong the impact was.

Nonetheless, he believed that Feng Guanzhang could not block it, not to mention one ball was blasted off in his stomach.

If Feng Guanzhang had reached Sacred Realm, he would be able to. But if not, this explosion would be enough to kill him.

In fact, Feng Guanzhang was no match for it. Although he had swallowed the Abyssal Devil's heart and became much stronger, that power still had side effects.

Now, the side effects burst out, and his body became as vulnerable as paper. As a result, an explosive beef meatball had devoured him.

At that moment, he was in despair, and his face had turned purplish-black.

He wanted to roar in rage and pain.

However, the moment he opened his mouth, another explosion greeted him.

This made Feng Guanzhang... completely desperate!

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Thunderous blasts rang out.

The entire Heaven Nether Bridge vibrated.

Shortly after, the shockwave dispersed. The fiery blaze surging upwards turned into a black smoke-like savage monster, which bared its fangs and brandished its claws before soaring upwards.

A huge crater was created by the blast. It was as deep as a ravine, and at the center of this ravine-like crater was a small pit.

A heavily injured Feng Guanzhang's lay in the pit.

Feng Guanzhang felt like he couldn't die one more time.

His breath completely disappeared...

At the same time, the frightening energy that had burst out of the monster also dissipated.

Realm Lord Di Tai landed on the ground, his mind shaken.

He had not thought that Bu Fang could do such a thing.