CHAPTER 621 TO 630

Chapter 621: One Strike to Kill!

From the nether energy that had created the array, more and more figures emerged. The others were shocked at seeing this scene. The Nether King stood in the middle of the array, with nether energy twirling around him.

It seemed that there were black lightning bolts collapsing and flashing.

"It's... What is that?" Nangong Wuque gawked in suspicion as he was completely puzzled.

He saw the man get covered in dark energy as though he was about to be pulled into Hell. He was so bewildered.

"Is he the man who used to chat and eat Old Bu's dishes with me? Is he our Little Ha who sucked the Chili Strips every day? Little Ha doesn't look like that!"

Nether King stood with his hands clasped behind his back. He looked so tall and majestic. The nether energy twirled around him, giving him the true look of the King of the Netherworld.

Nether King's eyes moved to the imposing figures standing on the formation, letting out a light sigh.

He put one hand into the other hand's sleeve, groping. A moment later, he took out several mouthwatering-smelling Chili Strips. Those Chili Strips had red radiance with a nostril-attacking aroma.

As the other people were dumbstruck, he walked to those shadows and handed them the Chili Strips.

His gesture... looked really skilled.

"Those are the Netherworld's communicators responsible for guarding the Corpse Ghost Teleport Formation. Any creature from the Netherworld that wants to use the teleport formation has to get the approval from those Corpse Ghosts. Also, a great character in our Netherworld controls them all," said Nethery.

She was the Netherworld Woman, so she understood the Netherworld's stuff pretty well.

Someone who could control such big characters like the Corpse Ghosts, in Netherworld, wouldn't have a position lower than the Nether King's. Perhaps, he would be even stronger.

Bu Fang nodded although he didn't know much about the Netherworld.

However, he was a little skeptical when he saw Nether King give away his Chili Strips.

Nether King was too crazy about Chili Strips, but he had decided to give his precious strips away...

Had he just changed his nature?

"What Little Ha's doing?" Bu Fang turned to Nethery, probing suspiciously.

Nethery's pupils were deep with twinkling dots. Eventually, she answered seriously, "No idea."

She didn't know, actually.

Nobody knew what the Nether King was doing. Only Nether King knew what he was doing. He had to endure the heart-scratching pain to give his Chili Strips to those shadowy figures. He even threw his arms around their shoulders, whispering something.

At this moment, dozens of thousands of people in Heavenly Mist City were gawking at Nether King muttering with the shadows.

Afterward, the shadowy guys began to chew the Chili Strips. While eating, they all gave Nether King the thumbs-up.

The people around were somewhat speechless.

If Nether King hadn't performed his greatly invincible might and killed the Hidden Dragon Royal Court's expert with one palm, from his normal appearance alone, no motherf*cker would ever know that this fella was actually the peerless expert from the Netherworld.