CHAPTER 1631 TO 1640

Chapter 1631: The White Tiger's Terms to Yield

The ground trembled, and the mountains swayed. At this moment, the whole world was watching the battle.

Xiao Ai's hands were trembling, causing the video to shake constantly. The scene that looked like a super special effect took everyone's breath away.

Brahma had led all the Gods of India to attack Bu Fang, intending to crush him with absolute strength. Under the horde of strange Gods, Bu Fang's tiny figure attracted all eyes. Many people felt sad for him, for he had to fight so many Gods alone.

The world seemed to have turned into a cage that was about to bury a peerless genius. Was Bu Fang a peerless genius? He sure was. What he had done had shocked all the people of Hua, and those who were close to him, such as Chief Luo and Xiao Ai, knew very well how terrifying and astounding his deeds were.

He was a heaven-defying existence. However, he was finally going to be suppressed by heaven. The supreme Great God of India, Brahma, was attacking him with an army of Gods. It was a hopeless situation.

"What should we do?" Despairing, Chief Luo looked at the man beside him, who was sent by the agency's headquarters.

The man only shook his head helplessly. Things had long gone beyond the scope of state-to-state conflict. It was now a war between Gods and Immortals. They were superhumans, but they were still mortals. They could not participate in this war—they were not qualified to participate.

One God after another charged toward Bu Fang, their eyes gleaming brilliantly. In just a flash, terrifying power enveloped him, creating layers of barriers. At the same time, the Gods pressed down fearlessly and surrounded him completely.

The Vedas was still being recited. Texts that emanated strange power suppressed the void and Bu Fang, while golden light poured down like waterfalls, causing the ground to crack into large rifts.

The people down below were all fleeing frantically. There was a saying that when Immortals fought, mortals suffered, and it was being perfectly demonstrated at this moment.

Brahma was counting the prayer beads with his thumb and reciting. A look of hatred came over his face, which made him look ferocious and cruel like the supreme God who judges life and death.

"This man is guilty! He had committed thirty-six crimes, and I now sentence him to death! Kill him!"

A rumbling sound rang out before Brahma could finish talking, and then he felt an invisible wave spread. Suddenly, the Gods who had surrounded Bu Fang were knocked flying away by a mighty force, and even as they tumbled across the sky, their bodies began to shatter.

"Hmm?" Brahma's eyes narrowed while his mount, the peacock, cried out as if it was a little angry.

A rumbling sound could be heard as the Gods' bodies were crushed by a mighty force. Bu Fang walked over the air, his Vermilion Robe flapping noisily in the wind as his eyes looked into the distance, gleaming. He took a step, and many Gods were blown apart.

With just one move, he had shattered all the Gods in the sky! He was like a warrior who fought up the stream, crushing everything that stopped him with one punch!

Bu Fang came before White Tiger, reached out a hand, and grabbed the chain. It was cold. As soon as he touched it, a chill that went bone-deep crawled up his arm and spread through him. It was like a chain of hell.

"Tell me... How can I make you yield?" Bu Fang asked directly without beating around the bush.

The arrogant White Tiger cocked his head, snorted, and looked at Bu Fang. He did not say anything but just held his head high.