CHAPTER 1051 TO 1060

Chapter 1051: The Great Demon King's Fighting Chicken

Fourth Layer, Immortal Cooking Realm.

A graceful, slender figure floated over...

City Lord Meng Qi landed in front of a delicate courtyard, which had a leisurely and peaceful air. Around her, there were many spirit trees, whose leaves gently fluttered against the breeze.

Looking at the tranquil courtyard, City Lord Meng Qi had a hard time maintaining her smile...

"Looks like I'm late... That dog is really..." City Lord Meng Qi shook her head begrudgingly. She didn't know whether she should cry or laugh.

There was no resentment nor grudge between her and Lord Dog. Quite the contrary, she got a better relationship with Lord Dog than the other City Lords.

Anyway, that year... she and Lord Dog had some story they couldn't tell anyone.

It was when Lord Dog had just arrived at the Immortal Cooking Realm...

As City Lord Meng Qi recalled those memories, she clasped her hands, walking to her treasure room.

The treasure room was completely in a mess, and it was clear that the immortal ingredients and spirit herbs were all stolen. However, Lord Dog didn't pay attention to some immortal tools.

Apparently, to Lord Dog, he just needed immortal ingredients and spirit herbs.

Walking out of the treasure room, City Lord Meng Qi stood in the yard. The towers, pavilion, and even the quietly running stream couldn't calm her down.

"I heard from the other City Lords that Lord Dog has some strange relationship with that restaurant's owner... and that owner is participating in the Immortal Chef Tournament right now. I should go and watch the tournament. If he has some special relationship with Lord Dog, let me see how special he is."

City Lord Meng Qi's red lips curved, her cold face revealing a faint smile.

Then, she strode forward, tearing the void to get to the fifth layer of the Immortal Cooking Realm.

...

After City Lord Feng's rage burst out, with a pair of red eyes, he punched and broke a drawer in his treasure pavilion. Thick energy fumed from his mouth and nostrils.

"That damn dog... did steal the Qilin Chef's heart. That heart couldn't be exposed. I must force that dog."

City Lord Feng's eyes turned malicious. Then, he strode out of his treasure pavilion.

"Tong Wudi from the first layer said that the dog and that restaurant's owner had some relation... Since I can't find that dog, I must capture the chef. That will force the damn dog to show up!

"Hmm... I must go to the Immortal Chef Tournament."

...

"Whose dish goes first?" A judge grabbed his chopsticks, smiling at the other judges.

All of the four dishes looked good. They had triggered three lightning punishments, and at the same time, the dishes had really thick immortal energy winding around them.

"Hmm... How about we taste this one first?" suggested a judge.

The other judges agreed immediately.

Little Di Tai rolled his eyes at the four old men, muttering under his breath. This group of old morons wanted to exclude him?

Of course, the group of judges didn't dare to look down on Little Di Tai. They let him try all four dishes.

After that, Little Di Tai nodded in satisfaction. Those old fellows got good sense.