CHAPTER 731 TO 740

Chapter 731: Bu Fang's Secret Recipe, Seventy Percent Cooked Taotie's Steak

Thousands of wisps of spiritual energy came. The parting steam moved again as it was absorbed, congregating above the steak before seeping into it.

The steak was arranged on the plate. Meat Demon Harry sprayed some minced spirit herbs. Then, his ladle scooped the steaming hot gravy and poured it on the steak.

Sizzle! Sizzle! Sizzle!

While the gravy was being poured, the steak moved. The entire steak shivered as if it was still alive.

"Hehehe... Heaven Shaking Mountain Pass Steak! Done..."

Rolls of fat on Meat Demon Harry's body shook hard as he chuckled. His eyes narrowed into slits, where light was sparkling.

He was holding a round plate with the ruddy steak in the middle, which was soaked in brown-red gravy. The hot, thick sauce slowly flowed on the sides and around it.

The steak swelled up, fanning in an irregular semicircle with twinkling light that looked a little strange. It looked like a rising volcano that gave people pressure.

Meat Demon Harry had finished the dish first, and it made many people cheer in surprise. He was indeed worthy of being the ranked fifth chef! At first glance, his dish astonished people much.

However, on the other side, Bu Fang had just got on his right track.

Bu Fang parted his lips, spraying a cluster of gold-and-red flame under the Black Turtle Constellation Wok. Instantly, the temperature inside the Black Turtle Constellation Wok rocketed.

Neither fast nor slow, he added the spices he had prepared well. He blanched them, then began to stew. At the same time, he started to prepare the Taotie's steak.

Previously, he had used the spine of his knife to pat the Taotie's steak for a while. It was how he relaxed the meat texture, making it elastic. It was also done to facilitate the spirit energy and essence energy inside the steak.

Bu Fang raised his black-and-white bandaged hand, where the souls of the Black and White Taoties were being kept. Snapping his fingers, a fire spark appeared on his other hand. After this, his bandaged hand made a cutting gesture, and the flame covered his entire arm instantly.

The Dragon Bone Kitchen Knife moved, sending the well-patted steak into the air. It rolled once, then fell. With a thud, the steak fell onto Bu Fang's hand, supporting it with his palm.

What did Bu Fang want to do?

Many people were a little puzzled as they had no idea what Bu Fang wanted to cook.

Chu Changsheng was astonished and anticipating at the same time. Even with his broad knowledge, he didn't know what Bu Fang wanted to cook.

He got a wok there. Why did he want to cook with his hand?

Sizzle! Sizzle! Sizzle!

The Mysterious Earth and Heaven Flame in Bu Fang's palm scattered, turning into a fire vortex before lifting up the steak. The steak was hovering above the fire vortex, rolling as it was being cooked by the flame.

He used his hand to cook...

It looked interesting. It was the first time people saw such an interesting cooking method.

Using the palm to cook, they could do that with their power. However, this cooking method consumed a lot of true energy and mental energy. If they were careless, they would exhaust themselves. Similarly, when their true energy wasn't supplied continuously, the ingredient would be destroyed instantly.