CHAPTER 351 TO 360

Chapter 351: This Psychopath, Actually Ate the Fire!

Duan Ling was so enraged that all his hair stood up on their ends. Blood-colored sword will swerved around his body, losing all orientation. He was so livid that he lost control over his magic array.

The Departed Soul Orb was to float above the Ten Thousand Bestial Flames. Duan Ling had planned for the tens of thousands of spiritual essences in the Departed Soul Orb to be roasted by the Heaven and Earth Obsidian Flames, and then turn into rich surges of spirit energy to replenish his body.

This would allow him to break through the shackles of the Supreme-Being stage and elevate to a whole new cultivation level.

Everything was going just as planned. He could clearly feel joy flushing over him as his cultivation strengthened.

Yet, just as the beam of spirit energy shooting down from the sky suddenly disappeared, Duan Ling suddenly felt his heart lurch. He had a bad feeling about this.

And so he turned around his head only to see a slim figure effortlessly pulling the Departed Soul Orb away from the top of the Ten Thousand Bestial Flames.

"Pull it off if you want—but did you have to toss the orb to the puppet like it's a piece of trash? That was the Departed Soul Orb! A Semi-Divine Tool!"

That sight almost made him explode with rage. It was infuriating—like his dignity being trampled over, or like somebody slapping him across the face.

Of course, with the Departed Soul Orb swallowed by the puppet, the beam of spirit energy also vanished. That he could no longer pursue his cultivation breakthrough angered him all the more.

He had planned this for so long, taking pains to trigger a war in the Light Wind Empire while collecting countless spiritual essences and phantom spirits. All of this was for the sake of his breakthrough.

Look at what happened… all of his hard work chucked away like a piece of trash, and worse, eaten by a puppet.

"What the heck was that puppet? How dare it swallow my good fortunes!"

After throwing the grayish white orb into Whitey's belly, Bu Fang forgot all about it. His attention was focused on the Ten Thousand Bestial Flames, the Heaven and Earth Obsidian Flames.

The flames were golden and shone with a dazzling radiance, almost as beautiful as a flower drenched in gold.

The true energy within Bu Fang's energy core began to spread through his four limbs, filling his body with an uncontrollable amount of heat. Gazing at the Ten Thousand Bestial Flames, Bu Fang suddenly felt parched. He stuck out his tongue and licked his lips. He exhaled a simmering breath, his own eyes burning with fervor. Then, he cupped the golden blazes with his hands and lifted it up slowly. He inched his mouth toward it.

At this very moment, all fighting on the battlefield came to a halt. Every pair of eyes turned toward Bu Fang. Their faces were filled with perplexity, all confounded by his action.

Bei Gongming was stupefied, his heart thudding loudly.

A seventh grade Battle-Saint who not only easily approached the Ten Thousand Bestial Flames, but also grabbed it with his bare hands… This was the freaking Heaven and Earth Obsidian Flames made with countless spirit energy found between heaven and earth!

"Not even a Supreme-Being dare touch it, how could a seventh grade Battle-Saint have so much courage? And most importantly… how hasn't he been burned to ashes yet? Could it be that this Ten Thousand Bestial Flames was fake?"

An odd expression flashed across Ye Ziling's delicate face. As she observed Owner Bu's every move, she widened her eyes.

"Owner Bu… surely doesn't plan on eating the fire?"