CHAPTER 431 TO 440

Chapter 431: I Won't Marry Her Off To You If You Bully Your Brother-in-law Like This

Nangong Wuque squinted his eyes as he enjoyed the fragrance. He tilted his head sideways, and the corners of his lips slightly curled upwards.

The fragrance was winded around the tip of his nose, and with each breath he took, it stimulated his taste buds.

He groaned softly and couldn't help but furrow his brows.

He had assumed that there was someone refining elixirs, but now… he was sure that this aroma definitely was not that of an elixir. This was because an elixir's aroma wasn't this pure. The purity of this fragrance caused Nangong Wuque to feel overwhelmed with emotions.

Nangong Ming stood in a daze because he didn't understand what Nangong Wuque was saying. He had also perceived the fragrance in the air, but he didn't find anything strange about it.

This was a district where Multi-Taste Fasting Pills were sold, after all, so was it not normal to perceive the fragrance of elixirs here?

Young Master Wuque's current condition seemed quite queer. Why was he intoxicated by this fragrance? With Nangong Wique's experience, did he still need to care about the fragrance of Multi-Taste Fasting Pills?

"This fragrance wafted out from over there. Let's go there." Nangong Wuque opened his eyes and looked into a direction before he began to stride forward.

Nangong Ming was extremely shocked. Wasn't the Cloud Mist Restaurant also in that direction? Did that fragrance waft out from the Cloud Mist Restaurant? This was impossible! The only odor that could surge out from that restaurant was an extreme stench.

"Why isn't it like I remember it?"

Nangong Ming's heart suddenly shuddered. As he continued following behind Nangong Wuque, he inwardly prayed.

However, as the got closer to that restaurant, he began to despair.

There were countless peoples in front of the Cloud Mist Restaurant's door. The noses of these people twitched constantly as they sniffed the fragrance in the air. An infatuated expression was apparent on all their faces.

Why was it like this?

Weren't they all disgusted by the stench that wafted out from the restaurant?

"Is this place the restaurant you described as 'overwhelmingly stinky'?" A strange expression appeared on Nangong Wuque's face as he looked at Nangong Ming and asked.

Nangong Ming almost wept. It was obviously not like this before. The owner of this restaurant really was cooking excrement.

"Young Master, I... before, it was obviously—"

"Just shut up. From now on, just shut up." Nangong Wuque patted Nangong Ming's shoulder, and then he turned around, went to the restaurant and entered it.

Nangong Wuque's cultivation was extremely powerful. He already broke through one of Supreme-Being shackles, so he easily managed to squeeze through the crowd and enter the restaurant.

As soon as he entered, he saw Nangong Wan sitting down and eating in the restaurant; she had oil dripping down her mouth.

His brows immediately scrunched upwards, for he was quite astonished.

Does this lassie not care for her image at all?

...

The mouthful of the soup was mellow and rich.

Nangong Wan's eyes instantly widened in disbelief. The soup was brimming with a rich spiritual energy which caused her whole body to become more light and relaxed, feeling as if she was washed and cleaned. As the soup gradually flowed into her stomach, it felt like a raging flame, causing the true energy within her body to begin boiling uncontrollably.