CHAPTER 1621 TO 1630

Chapter 1621: Nethery's Whereabouts

The Immortal Island of Penglai seemed to have transformed into a real paradise.

Wisps of immortal aura swirled and spread, enveloping the whole island, while clumps of hazy white immortal aura floated over the sea like the clouds in the sky. Stimulated by them, the vegetation on the island grew rapidly into towering trees with dense branches.

There was a pulpit at the center of the island, which was surrounded by many immortal temples.

Fully naked, Shen Gongbao rode his black panther and flew across the sky with fear still lingering in him. Many disciples of Penglai were stunned when they saw him rush into the island without wearing anything.

"It turns out that there are exhibitionists among Immortals as well..." Many Qi cultivators whispered to each other.

Shen Gongbao was too lazy to pay them any mind. At this moment, he only wanted to see one man. He pressed on without stopping. Many Immortals greeted him along the way, but he ignored them.

In the center of an immortal temple surrounded by wisps of immortal aura, a Daoist with a colorful ring of light flashing behind his head was lecturing. His loud voice echoed through and out the temple, shaking the surrounding buildings.

Many futons were placed around the Daoist, on which sat many experts. Their postures were different, but they were all quietly listening to the Daoist's lecture.

The natives of the island, including Patriarch Penglai, were listening to the lecture with rapture. Behind the Patriarch sat Yu Ge, who was clad in a blue robe. From time to time, he scratched his ears and cheeks as if the lecture had frustrated him.

For some reason he did not know, he could not focus on listening to what the Daoist was lecturing about cultivation. This was in sharp contrast to the people around him. As he listened, he kept thinking of Bu Fang's Egg-Fried Rice that he had tasted when they first met.

The food had distracted him, making it impossible for him to listen to the lecture the almighty expert was delivering. The lofty Daoist before them was an almighty expert, an existence even their Patriarch was afraid of. Yu Ge could clearly sense the terrifying aura emanating from him.

Suddenly, the Daoist stopped lecturing. He opened his eyes, which were filled with tranquility. Four swords were hovering behind him—one blue, one red, one white, and one black. Each sword contained an astounding power, and anyone who tried to perceive them would feel that they were surrounded by deadly sword energy.

A commotion broke out in the temple as all the people opened their eyes and looked at the entrance. There, they saw a naked figure rush through the door, riding on a black panther.

"Sect Leader!"

A loud cry echoed in the temple. Shen Gongbao landed, took a robe, and wrapped it around his naked body. Then, looking at the Daoist before him, he began to cry and tell the almighty expert of his encounter with Bu Fang.

After listening to him, all the people in the temple were furious.

"This is ridiculous! How dare that evil man kill our Immortals!"

"The Immortal Sword's clone represents the Sect Leader... How could that evil man destroy it? Kill him!"

"He had killed our Immortals and destroyed the Immortal Sword's clone... Is this evil man trying to fight us?!"

The many Immortals in the temple were furious. Many of the Heaven Immortals and even Immortal Kings were glaring with rage. However, after a moment of commotion, all the Immortals rested their eyes on the Daoist.