CHAPTER 831 TO 840

Chapter 831: A Shrimp Dares to Attack Me?

The pitch-black vertical eye on Mo Ye's forehead had projected a curtain-like black light. It was powerful beyond expectation, enough to frighten everyone watching.

Whitey reacted on time, but it blew the War God Stick away.

The starlight protection from the Heavenly Secret Saintess' Heavenly Star Catcher Disk could not endure that attack, and it was instantly shattered. After it was shattered, it turned into motes of light and vanished.

The Heavenly Secret Saintess instantly went pale before coughing out blood, which dyed her veil red.

She had not been able to control the Heavenly Star Catcher Disk perfectly, and after it was shattered by that powerful attack, she was affected by the backlash. This left her bleeding and exhausted.

The people who thought that the Valley of Gluttony would win had gone quiet.

They didn't know what to say. Some of them could not even cheer because their words had gotten stuck in their throats. They gaped in embarrassment and fright.

After devouring Mo Sa's and Mo Cha's souls, Mo ye's aura became more formidable. Thick clouds swirled above him, exerting an utterly terrifying pressure to those below.

The pressure made some spectators unable to breathe properly.

Mo Ye clasped his hands behind him, and the corners of his lips curled. Both vertical eyes on his forehead were now open.

One of them was pitch-black and bottomless, and it had great suction power.

The other eye had white halos circling around it, which was capable of captivating the souls of people. This eye was very formidable.

This demon was much stronger than Mo Sa and Mo Cha. He had beaten up the Seven-colored Sky Devouring Python, making her cry. It was enough to prove how mighty he was.

Without boosts from the Heavenly Star Catcher Disk, Chu Changsheng's aura and Whitey's aura dropped fast. Their cultivation levels had dropped by one whole realm.

This showed how powerful the Heavenly Star Catcher Disk was.

Only those who had experienced its power, which had the ability to boost someone's cultivation by a realm, would understand how impressive it was.

Chu Changsheng's muscles bulged, and strands of his fluttering white hair poked the air as though they were swords.

Roar!

The Heavenly Secret Saintess had gotten hurt in the blink of an eye. This caused Chu Changsheng to roar.

Facing a demon like Mo Ye caused Chu Changsheng's muscles to tremble in fright!

"Fight!"

Chu Changsheng roared and pound both fists into the ground. The ground shattered, and in a moment, everyone could see a six-meter giant standing in the crater.

A suffocating aura shot out from Chu Changsheng's body.

As the situation was desperate, he resorted to the divine flame, entering the immortal Divine Spirit Realm.

Chu Changsheng felt much stronger. However, the energy from the Taotie's heart would not grow in a short time. This was because Chu Changsheng's body had absorbed it to the upper limit.

Mo Ye hovered in the sky with an indifferent expression on his face. It was as though he was not worried about facing someone who had beaten Mo Sa to death.

While looking at Chu Changsheng, who now resembled a beast, Mo Ye slowly raised his arm.

The arm was filled with lines, and numerous amounts of energy currents gathered around it.