CHAPTER 771 TO 780

Chapter 771: Chef's Challenge

Chu Changsheng was too excited for words.

After seeing Xiao Ya, who had her memory inheritance crystal sparkling on her forehead, he could not help but tremble with tears glistening in his eyes. He was excited as he had found his new goal.

Chu Changsheng was exhausted, but he had never given up on his hope to reinstate the honor of the Valley of Gluttony. He had always believed that the Valley of Gluttony would one day regain its supremacy over the Hidden Dragon Royal Court and the various Holy Lands.

However, the process was full of hardship and struggles that it nearly broke his weakened body. He would have long given up if it had not been for his unwavering belief.

The Valley of Gluttony was too weak when faced with the powerful Royal Court and Holy Lands.

Xiao Ya was, without a doubt, the present Valley Master of the Valley of Gluttony since she had the precious heirloom from the Valley of Gluttony.

The former Valley Master, Xiao Ya's father, had gone missing for several years without a trace. Chu Changsheng could not locate him, and the Valley of Gluttony had been left without a Valley Master for years. But fortunately, he had found Xiao Ya, and since she had inherited the inheritance, she was perfect as the new Master of the Valley of Gluttony.

Chu Changsheng looked at Xiao Ya dotingly before he turned his gaze to Bu Fang, who was behind Xiao Ya. Bu Fang had played a pivotal role in the smooth succession of the inheritance. If it weren't for him, the Valley of Gluttony might not have the inheritance.

All the parties—be it the man with the brick, or Lord Dog, or Whitey—were closely related to Bu Fang. Without them, the Valley of Gluttony was totally defenseless against its competitors. If that were to happen, he would simply watch on helplessly as the inheritance fell into the hands of those jerks. As such, Chu Changsheng was extremely grateful to Bu Fang.

Bu Fang was a chef with great culinary skills. It would be a good idea to get Bu Fang to stay in the Valley of Gluttony as it would be vastly beneficial for the valley.

Chu Changsheng's eyes twinkled as he looked at Bu Fang, as though he was a precious gem unseen among its contemporaries.

"Owner Bu, thank you for your help in resolving the risk of a potential extermination of the Valley. I am at a loss in showing my gratitude," said Chu Changsheng.

However, at that moment, Bu Fang was slightly dazed. He was not taking in any of Chu Changsheng's words. The system's solemn and austere voice resounded in his mind.

"May the host complete the Chef's Challenge against the top ten chefs of the Tablet of Gluttony as soon as possible. Host should set up a branch in the Valley of Gluttony within a month."

"May the Host initiate the Divine Spirit Realm rank up assessment in three days..."

With those words reverberating in his head, Bu Fang could not help but frown. He was brought back to his senses and realized that he had yet to complete his assignment.

All the hard work he had done for quite some time had been futile. He had to properly manage his time to complete the Chef's Challenge and his rank up assessment.

Bu Fang felt a sense of urgency. Chu Changsheng was a tad embarrassed, but Bu Fang seemed indifferent when he heard Chu Changsheng's words.

A lonely gust of wind swept through the area.

Luckily, Bu Fang blinked his eyes and became his normal self again. He glanced at Chu Changsheng as he asked with a puzzled expression on his face, "I beg your pardon?"