CHAPTER 1281 TO 1290

Chapter 1281 Meet the Stone Statue Ghost Kings Again, the Old Way

"Hmm?" Lu Cheng stood in front of Yellow Spring Town with his hands clasped behind his back. Squinting, he looked up at the sky. His eyes sparkled as he saw one ray after another fly by."The forbidden lands in Earth Prison... The skeleton from the Cave of the Fallen Gods and the killer from the Black Temple... Is it true that these forbidden lands can no longer sit still upon learning that the Senseless Lotus has been obtained by someone, just as the intelligence mentioned?" Lu Cheng muttered to himself. Then, the corner of his mouth twitched slightly.

"The forbidden lands in Nether Prison have been secretly captured by his lordships, and these forbidden lands in Earth Prison will soon become their targets... After all these years, it's time for the Netherworld to be unified. As long as we capture Earth Prison, the surrounding small worlds are not far from bowing their heads. At that time, the Netherworld will become a big world and enter the stage of the big worlds, and Nether Prison will be the center of this new world..."

There was a look of anticipation in Lu Cheng's eyes and a faint smile on his face. Of course, it wasn't that simple to capture Earth Prison. There was a reason why Nether Prison had not taken it after so many years.

...

"How many jade plates have we got now?" Zhang Xuan held up a jade plate with the number five carved on it. He frowned. He didn't like five very much.

"Six, I think," said Lu Yang from the Nether Chef Clan.

"We seem to be collecting more slowly than I thought. At this rate, the other jade plates will probably be obtained by those rubbish." Zhang Xuan put away the jade plate with a serious look in his eyes.

"We can just kill them all..." the expert from the Fire Demon Clan said as magma surged under his skin. A plume of fire was spewing out of his mouth as he spoke.

"Have we found the number one jade plate?" Zhang Xuan asked.

Among all the people present, Zhang Xuan was the strongest, so they naturally made him their leader. Although they would be competing with each other later, they were in the same camp now.

There were ten jade plates in total, but so far, they had only collected six, much slower than Zhang Xuan had expected. The main reason was that these jade plates were hidden in strange places—some on cliffs, and some even in the dens of spirit beasts. This increased the difficulty of getting them.

With a buzz, a ray faded away in the sky. It meant that the last jade plate was found by someone. Now, the Nether Prison camp had collected six jade plates, while the remaining four were taken by contestants from other small worlds.

Zhang Xuan stood up, smoothed out the folds of his clothes, and then looked straight into the distance with indifferent eyes.

"Very good, it seems that the killing will start early," he said, his voice filled with cold murderous intent.

The other Nether Prison experts all screamed with excitement at his words, and the expert from the Fire Demon Clan burst into flames, becoming hot and blazing.

"The slaughter is finally about to begin! I'm tired of seeing those ants from other small worlds!" the Fire Demon roared.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

The next moment, the ten experts all turned into beams of light and sped away.

...

Bu Fang put one hand behind his back and held a jade plate with the other. On his shoulder, Foxy rolled her cute eyes and grabbed another jade plate in her little paws.