CHAPTER 1441 TO 1450

Chapter 1441: Defeat Eight Gods With One Move

"Cursed Goddess!"

There seemed to be a fire burning in Mo Hen's eyes, and his mind was trembling with excitement. As long as the array was activated, he would soon be able to transfer the curse power into his body and comprehend the Law of Curse!

According to the ancient books and records, there had been many Cursed Goddesses in the past. However, the fate of every one of them was miserable. Some were used as cultivation vessels, while others were devoured by the curse. It was as if anyone who was tainted with the curse would come to a bad end.

This was all because these Cursed Goddesses could not control the curse power. But he was different. Once Mo Hen comprehended the Law of Curse, his power would grow. It was not exaggerating to say that he would become a top genius, and he might even be able to fight with the crown prince.

This was the reason why he had been holding back his cultivation base and did not want to break through to the God Realm. He knew many secrets, and he knew that the Demigod Realm was an important period to lay the foundation.

Mo Hen was ambitious, and now he had finally found the thing that would allow him to realize his ambition: the Cursed Goddess! He stared greedily at the beautiful girl in the cage. She was very pretty, but her power was even more tempting.

Being deprived of power was painful. Nethery frowned. Her face was pale, but she clenched her jaws stubbornly and did not even grunt. The black energy, filled with corrosive power, began to seep into her body to corrode and plunder the power in her. It felt like her bones were being crushed, one inch at a time. The average person would have fainted from the pain.

Mo Hen, on the other hand, felt completely opposite. As the person who received the power, he felt very comfortable. It was as if he was in a brothel, and many girls were massaging his body with their soft hands at the same time. It was an exotic and mesmerizing feeling.

Rumble!

Waves of air swept out in all directions, causing the void to rumble. Mo Hen could sense the mysterious curse power in the Cursed Goddess's body. His face was somewhat ferocious as he roared, "Come! Come! Give me all your curse power!"

On the top floor of the guest house, the guests watched the scene while holding their breaths. If Mo Hen really completed this, his position in the Mo Family would be reevaluated, and his status might be even higher than the heir.

Many people's eyes were flickering, their minds filled with thoughts. No one felt that Mo Hen would fail. As long as nobody disturbed him, his plan of depriving the Cursed Goddess of her power and fusing it with him would certainly succeed.

After all, this was the Mo Family's residence, the territory of the Mo Family. Who would dare to cause trouble here? Even if the heirs of the Luo Family and the Zhao Family were here, they would not dare to disturb him because they would be taken down immediately.

Suddenly, some people in the guest house focused their eyes and let out cries of alarm. They raised their hands, pointing at the lake in the distance. Many people looked over in the direction where they were pointing at.

There, a figure was walking over the water. The current of the man-made lake was so swift at the moment that the ordinary man could not control his movement, let alone walk through it. That was why the wave-walker immediately became the focus of the audience.

How could someone appear on the man-make lake of the Mo Family? Who was this intruder? The people present were slightly struck dumb.

"Why do I find that figure familiar?!"