CHAPTER 1671 TO 1680

Chapter 1671: Return and Level Up

"Attention, Host, the return teleportation is starting now."

The System's serious voice rang in Bu Fang's ear. Sitting in the chair, he finished his cup of tea in one gulp, smacked his lips, and stood up.

White dots of light appeared around him and soon filled the entire restaurant. The next moment, a teleportation array emerged, enveloping him completely.

The restaurant was bright as day, and soon all the light disappeared.

The Empyrean Fairy stood in the restaurant and looked at Bu Fang with complicated eyes as he left. She let out a soft sigh.

There was no doubt that Bu Fang had left the Ancestral Planet. As for where he had gone, she did not know. Of course, she did not need to know. Her duty was to take care of the restaurant. Perhaps one day, Bu Fang would return.

It did not really make any difference to her. She had lived in Mount Kunlun all her life, so taking care of this restaurant was a simple task.

...

Heaven and earth trembled. Bu Fang was surrounded by white dots of light. He felt that everything was spinning and becoming very clear as they flashed past him. It was as though he was traveling through the long river of time and space.

...

Chaotic Universe, in the territory of Xiayi Divine Dynasty...

A white beam of light descended from the sky and smashed hard on a star. The whole star gave a deafening rumble as if it were about to be shattered. Soon, a thin figure slowly walked out from the smoke and dust.

Bu Fang put his hands behind his back. The Vermilion Robe fluttered and kept out any smoke and dust from him.

"The System went nuts again... It got the landing destination wrong again." Bu Fang curled his lips. He had gotten used to the System going crazy from time to time. It often got the destination wrong, and this had been the case since Light Wind Empire.

Standing on the star, he glanced around. It was a dead star, devoid of any life, and dust was the only thing left. He threw his head back and looked up into space. Countless stars wandered through the dark space, and most of them were lifeless.

Bu Fang sat cross-legged down and pondered for a while. Then, he began to walk on this lifeless planet. The dust was flying around his feet as he glanced around quietly.

The planet was covered in a thick layer of dust that had accumulated over the years. Not far away, a volcano was erupting, and magma was gushing out. It was a shocking primitive scene.

Every living star had evolved from such a dead star, and the difficulties involved were no simpler than the creation of the heavens and earth. Therefore, life was very valuable.

Bu Fang unleashed his divine sense. Back in the Chaotic Universe, his divine sense covered hundreds of millions of miles as soon as it spread.

His cultivation base now stood at the peak of the Chaotic Universe, and it was incredibly powerful. With a single thought, he could cover countless regions.

He locked onto the Xiayi Divine Dynasty's capital, then took a step. The void in front of him immediately tore apart. Now that he was back in the Chaotic Universe, he was able to use the supreme Laws of the Universe he had comprehended again.

He had to admit that one of the biggest benefits of the Laws was that it made it much easier for him to move to different places. It only took one step for him to travel a very long distance.