CHAPTER 691 TO 700

Chapter 691: Taotie's Arm

Bu Fang held his hands behind his back as he stood serenely in the greyish spacial region within his spirit sea. He then calmly glanced towards the curled up Black Taotie.

It was finally time for him to take care of this moronic beast. Bu Fang began to ponder as his gaze toward the Black Taotie gradually became colder.

The Black Taotie had been initially repressed by the terrifying trio, rendering it immobile. However, now... the trio had already retreated back into the greyish spacial region, and the overwhelming pressure that permeated through the air had disappeared as well.

The Black Taotie's mind began to function as per usual again.

Black gas gradually seeped out from its pores as it spread its arms wide open, stretching each and every bit of its muscle. Those petrifying existences... had finally disappeared!

The Black Taotie's spirit beamed in joy as he morphed into its original savage-looking form. That black swirling vortex spun violently within its mouth as it gave Bu Fang a death stare, emitting a dense killing intent throughout the atmosphere.

Bu Fang sighed softly. After all, this was still his spirit sea, and his mental energy would be tremendously strengthened there, thus he had absolutely no fear whatsoever when facing this Black Taotie.

With a thought, a storm arose from this greyish spacial region.

In the next moment, the Black Turtle Constellation Wok emerged within his hands.

The Black Taotie had a hint of ruthlessness flashing across its eyes. It made use of the absence of the three major powers as an opportunity to seize control of the human. It would then immediately leave this spacial region after capturing the human, and by then, not even the three major powers would be able to do anything to it.

The Black Taotie's plan seemed pretty solid.

However, he had gravely miscalculated a factor, and that was the Black Turtle Constellation Wok's power.

With a boom, that Black Turtle Constellation Wok smashed right onto the Black Taotie's body. It initially paid no heed to that wok, but the moment it got hit, a piercing pain penetrated his body, causing a temporary numbness to spread throughout it.

It was then pinned onto the ground by the Black Turtle Constellation Wok.

The energy had even resulted in the Black Taotie's body to enter a somewhat ethereal state...

"Eh? It's useful?" Bu Fang gave a strange glance towards the wok. He then proceeded to swing the wok against the Taotie's head once again.

The Taotie wanted to disperse itself into a cloud of black smoke, but the energy of the Black Turtle Constellation Wok was suppressing it. Its head then once again got heavily damaged by the wok's attack.

A piercing pain permeated throughout its body. It was as though millions of lightning bolts had befallen onto the Taotie, making it so miserably agonising that it wanted to howl out in pain.

With the wok in Bu Fang's hands, the Black Taotie had discerned that he was not able to work anything up against him...

Roar!

The beast wanted to put a final resistance as it opened its unfathomably deep mouth with a violent vortex swirling within it.

Nonetheless, what came up was still the wok. Moreover, Bu Fang had even stuffed that Black Turtle Constellation Wok up his mouth.

Black Taotie felt absolutely disheartened. All of its teeth had been completely destroyed as it lay pitifully at a corner.

Bu Fang held the wok with one hand as he gave a sidelong glance towards the Taotie that was lying flat. He then walked up towards it and commented coldly, "Why are you so weak? That was all you have?"