CHAPTER 1461 TO 1470

Chapter 1461: Troublemaker, You Will Be Stripped as an Example to Others

"The Silver Armor Guard?!"

The faces of all those in the restaurant changed dramatically. These were the imperial guards of the palace, who were one grade higher than the city guards. They couldn't believe that such existences were here. The people present were of high status, so they quickly figured out the reason.

Without a doubt, these guards served the imperial concubine. Black Armor, Silver Armor, and Gold Armor were the three chiefs of the imperial guard under the Divine Emperor. Their strength was so formidable that they were not weaker than any head of the aristocratic family. Among them, Silver Armor was very close with the imperial concubine, so it wasn't hard to figure out why these guards were here.

"What should Mister Bu do?"

Every Silver Armor Guard here was a mid-grade God, and their captain was even a high-grade God. Although their numbers were small, as someone who guarded the imperial palace, their strength was extremely fearsome.

The top floor of the building was almost empty, with only the Silver Armor Guards surrounding the restaurant. Although this skyscraper was the Luo Family's property, these guards didn't care at all. They still surrounded the restaurant without scruple.

Hu Lu got up from his chair, frowning. He had a very good impression of Bu Fang now, who not only possessed fearsome fighting strength but could also cook delicious food. He was very happy to have a friend like this. And he felt that these Silver Armor Guards were too aggressive. The Divine Emperor had decreed that no one should pursue this matter anymore, but they still surrounded the restaurant. They simply ignored the emperor's decree.

The captain slowly stepped into the restaurant with his hands clasped behind his back, emanating a mighty and murderous aura. These guards were seasoned soldiers who had been hardened by blood and death, so their auras were much stronger than that of ordinary guards.

After licking the gravy of the spicy crayfish from his finger, Hu Lu looked at the captain and said, "Could you please leave here for my sake? Mister Bu is my friend..."

The captain turned and rested his cold eyes on Hu Lu. A faint smile came over his face. "My lord...Do you want to meddle in the Silver Armor Guard's business?" he said lightly.

Hu Lu paused, then an angry look came over his face.

"Lord Silver Armor had ordered us to bring that chef back to the palace. In fact, this is not only his order but also the command of Her Imperial Highness. Do you dare challenge it now?"

The captain looked down his nose at the young master. He was a high-grade God, and his aura was especially formidable. Even though Hu Lu was an exceptional Demigod, he was fearless.

Hu Lu's face was a little ugly. He realized that this captain wouldn't show him any respect, so he unleashed his aura. With a rumble, the Law of Destruction appeared over his head, giving off terrible fluctuation. "The Silver Armor Guard is too... defiant," he sneered.

Luo Sanniang had stood up as well, and her face was grim. 'The imperial concubine is not going to spare Bu Fang. It seems that Mo Hen really holds a high place in her heart,' she thought. 'Well, she might also just want to salvage her reputation...'

"My lord, don't force me... The price is not what you can afford. In fact, not even King Pingyang could afford it." The captain was still sneering, and the contemptuous look on his face further provoked Hu Lu.

Inside the restaurant, Bu Fang, who was examining the System's reward, woke up. His eyes flickered as he glanced expressionlessly outside. The noise had attracted his attention. He rose to his feet, clasped his hands behind his back, and walked toward them with an indifferent face.