CHAPTER 261 TO 270

Chapter 261: Your Poison Runs Too Deep

Having gone through turmoil after turmoil, the Southern City finally welcomed a period of peace.

A portly white figure stood beneath the towering city gates. Its robotic eyes slowly changed from a purplish hue, a color that stirred bone-chilling memories in those who witnessed it before, to red.

The machete on Whitey's hand slowly softened and became a fan-sized palm.

Five bodies fell around it. These five mysterious people had been intending to assassinate Bu Fang but were all killed by Whitey. The ground was covered in dark blood.

Whitey blinked its eyes, not bothered by the five rotting bodies. It turned its back and returned to Bu Fang's side.

Bu Fang shifted his gaze from the Burst-Dragon Demonic Fish to the five rotting bodies. He immediately frowned as he felt that the pungent stench from the bodies was familiar.

It was the same… as the Ghost Chef's.

"Well… Never mind. Who cares about that?" Bu Fang relaxed slightly and did not bother to look at the five pools of blood. He patted Whitey's chubby belly and continued to concentrate on the Burst-Dragon Demonic Fish.

The size of this Burst-Dragon Demonic Fish was huge. It was even bigger than the Wandering Dragon Cow in the system's storage space. However, its worth was not as high compared to the Wandering Dragon Cow.

When Whitey eliminated the five mysterious people, Bu Fang had already analyzed the Burst-Dragon Demonic Fish. The quality of the fish's flesh was clearly contaminated as black stains surfaced.

After walking around the Burst-Dragon Demonic Fish once, Bu Fang patted the body of the fish and suddenly jumped onto it's back. He used some of the true energy he'd just recovered and summoned the Dragon Bone Kitchen Knife.

After a moment, he continuously thrust his palms into the back of the fish. With a serious look and high explosive power, he actually managed to remove the bones of this demonic fish.

Its humongous fish bones resembled a very sharp weapon. Each one was capable of penetrating through any object, being extremely sharp.

However, Bu Fang wasn't interested in the fish bones and threw them aside. The Battle-Emperors of the Southern city were all shocked.

"These were the fish bones of a seventh grade spirit beast… Throwing away all that money!"

The people of the Southern City were all very intelligent. With many businessman residing here, all the cultivators naturally also became good at doing business. These fish bones would definitely fetch a good price.

When Bu Fang threw these fish bones aside, it caused many of the people around him to be greedy. They were all plotting on how to snatch these fish bones later.

Slice!!

The loud noise caught everyone's attention, stunning them. The body of the Demonic Fish was cut in half, and Bu Fang jumped into the centre of its body, searching for something.

"Oh… I found you."

After searching for awhile, Bu Fang finally found a piece of fish meat from inside the body. That piece of meat was uncontaminated and as pure as white, giving off a light scent.

Bu Fang spun the Dragon Bone Kitchen Knife in his hands, displaying some knife handling skill, and removed the piece of meat that was roughly the size of a grindstone.

This piece of meat was the essence of the Demonic Fish. Being uncontaminated proved the spirit energy it possessed was extremely high.

The pure white fish meat was soft and warm. Bu Fang smelled it, but it didn't have a fishy smell. Instead, it gave off a light scent, similar to milk.