CHAPTER 791 TO 800

Chapter 791: Chu Changsheng Is Dying

An ink-black arrow came without any sound, and without disturbance to the surrounding air.

Chu Changsheng's pupils shrunk as he raised his arms to shield Xiao Ya, his body shivering from the shockwave.

The black arrow had directly pierced through him, creating a gaping hole. Blood was gushing ceaselessly from that hole.

"Who are you?!"

Chu Changsheng's expression did not change one bit. He lifted his head, staring directly at the window where the moonlight shone on a man with a longbow in his hand.

Yan Cheng looked at Chu Changsheng. The corners of his mouth rose as a strange glint flashed in his eyes. He did not expect Chu Changsheng to have any point of interest. However, despite the man's chest being pierced through and his vitality running out, his complexion did not wane.

"If you hadn't killed my little brother, I wouldn't have attacked you..." said Yan Cheng plainly.

The next moment, he pulled the bowstring one more time. The bow was stretched back, releasing an arrow once again.

The quiet black arrow sliced through the air, darting toward Chu Changsheng in just a wink.

Chu Changsheng's eyes were as bright as torches. In the dark night, they seemed to glow like bright lights.

"That damned traitor! I don't care whose brother he was! I, Chu Changsheng, will never go against my conscience!" Chu Changsheng hissed, his hair flying upwards.

A moment later, a terrifying aura shot out from his body.

"Valley Master, run away. Go find Owner Bu... After today, I won't be able to help you anymore. I hope that one day you will bring the Valley of Gluttony to the pinnacle of glory!!"

Chu Changsheng's eyes were gleaming. He raised his hand, and a blast of air hit Xiao Ya.

A cracking noise resounded through the air as the Gluttony God's Building's wall was broken instantaneously.

Xiao Ya's pupils shrank. She felt a force drag her out of the Gluttony God's Building, and she flew out, the gust of air slowly bringing her to the ground.

As she flew out, her legs were like jelly. Her big, round eyes gazed at the Gluttony God's Building as tears poured from them.

"Grand... Grandpa Chu!"

After taking Xiao Ya away, Chu Changsheng cried out. His white hair and beard rose vigorously.

His mind flickered, and the steps of the soul ladder emerged above his head. The steps gradually formed one by one until he got eight steps.

A double-handled knife appeared in his hand. It spun in his hand, appearing as if it could crush and cut everything.

Pufft! Pufft!

The black arrow inaudibly pierced through Chu Changsheng's body one more time, making him stagger backwards. That arrow had thrust through the Gluttony God's Building, causing a deep hole to be punched into the ground.

"The experts from the holy lands... Every one of you wants to subdue our Valley of Gluttony. However, even if I have to die today, I will bite the meat off your body first!"

Chu Changsheng's mouth bled. His eyes turned bloodshot.

Upon taking a single step, the ground started collapsing and falling apart.

Boom!

An imposing aura rose up.

Chu Changsheng's glabella shimmered with radiance. Instantly, patterns expanded and covered his body, his aura rocketing one more time.