CHAPTER 1651 TO 1660

Chapter 1651: Black Turtle's Terms to Return

Black Turtle was calling for help? Bu Fang paused for a moment. At his side, Xiao Ai was still showing the map to him, but he paid no attention to her. Instead, he slowly stood up and looked into the distance.

Moments later, he beckoned to Nethery and the Empyrean Fairy. They came up to him and looked at him suspiciously.

"Found him," Bu Fang said, then patted the Kun Bird perching on his shoulder.

With a crow, the bird spread its wings and turned into a huge hawk in the sky. Bu Fang sat cross-legged on its back. Nethery and the Empyrean Fairy followed.

Down below, Chief Luo and the others were all looking at them in confusion. Suddenly, the enormous hawk flapped its wings and sped into the distance, disappearing into the horizon in a flash.

"What's happening?" Xiao Ai and Chief Luo froze. They could not understand why Bu Fang had left all of a sudden. However, they quickly came back to their senses. They did not have time to waste. At this moment, the whole world was changing.

Countless demons kept emerging from the sea and flew in all directions. Some people were standing on tall buildings looking out over the ocean, and they all saw strange black creatures swarming toward the land.

...

In the Dongshi Village, an invisible force slowly spread, waking up all the people affected by the strange will. They looked around in horror, and their fear reached its peak when they saw the terrifying wall of water on the sea. The villagers fell to their knees, kowtowing and begging for mercy.

The old man stood with his hands behind his back, facing the wall of water. The strong sea breeze had already blown the huts to the ground. Behind him, a group of children huddled together with frightened expressions on their faces.

"This is so terrible! Is the world coming to an end?" shouted one of the villagers.

In the distance, one Soul Demon after another poked their heads out of the water. They were clad in scales, their eyes scarlet and full of fury. Powerful waves of air kept bursting out of them and impacted the shore.

The group of demons stood on the waves, looking down at the old man standing in front of the villagers. They could see that he was a cultivator. To Soul Demons, cultivators were the most delicious food. In fact, the reason why they invaded different universes was to eat humans!

The villagers fled frantically, all hiding behind the old man and looking up in horror at the group of demons. Some of them were staring at the old man in awe and suspicion. No one had ever thought that the old man who loved to sleep was actually a cultivator and that he was so strong.

The old man glanced over his shoulder at the group of children and let out a soft sigh. Although he was only an Artifact Spirit, after existing for countless years, he already had feelings. Perhaps he had been through too much. He was tired now, but even so, he still needed to protect these people.

His days in this small fishing village were short, but he could not watch the villagers being killed and not do anything about it.

"Kill him!" cried the Soul Demons standing on the waves. The next moment, they began to charge toward the shore.

"Stand back a little further, children..." the old man said. He had isolated the villagers from the influence of those Soul Demons.

The villagers retreated further, standing somewhere far away and watching him.

"Old Sir, be careful!"

"Kill those devils!"

"Please help us, Old Sir..."