CHAPTER 1161 TO 1170

CHAPTER - 1161 Run After Throwing an Explosive Meatball

The silver life energy penetrated the Immortal Tree seed, causing its surface to crack.

Soon, it was completely covered with lines.

Bu Fang squinted at it intently. He found that the seed had shed a layer of dead skin, turning into a dazzling golden seed with strong energy.

The nourishment of the silver dragon had resurrected the dead seed.

The silver dragon lay in Bu Fang's palm with a puzzled look, gazing curiously at the seed. It seemed to wonder why the seed had changed.

Bu Fang didn't move and continued to stare at the seed. Under his glance, the layer of dead skin gradually peeled away.

The whole seed seemed to turn into gold, shining dazzlingly and exuding a strong life force.

The corner of Bu Fang's mouth twitched. He was very satisfied.

The source of the Spring of Life was indeed magical. With just a gentle touch, it had made the seed's vitality energy stronger, which seemed to be even stronger than its previous state.

There were two little silver dragons in Bu Fang's palm. One was holding the seed, while the other one was looking at him. Suddenly, the latter transformed into a silver beam and shot into the rainbow pool.

Boom!

As soon as it went into the water, it expanded and grew into a huge dragon, swimming gracefully in the pool before disappearing from sight.

Bu Fang paused for a moment. Then, he turned around and saw the first silver dragon holding the seed with a naive look.

With a thought, he brought the seed and the silver dragon to the farmland.

A gust of wind blew over, making his Vermillion Robe flap.

Bu Fang landed on the grass.

The air in the farmland was refreshing and rich with the aroma of various spirit fruits.

After entering here, the little silver dragon straightened its body and twitched its nose, as if it was observing the surroundings.

The next moment, it cheered and rolled in Bu Fang's palm, still holding the seed.

Bu Fang came in front of the wooden cabin.

Niu Hansan and Jing Yuan were walking from a distance, talking and laughing.

Jing Yuan was very excited at the sight of Bu Fang. However, as she was carrying a bucket of milk, she didn't do anything else.

"Are you here for the milk?" Bu Fang glanced at her and said.

Jing Yuan nodded excitedly. "Business is booming, Head Chef Bu! In just four days, Fang Fang's Ice Cream Store had reached the average monthly sales volume of Spring Wind Pavilion!"

Bu Fang knew already that sales were booming. Otherwise, he wouldn't have broken through that fast.

After praising Jing Yuan, he asked her to go back first. He had an important thing to do in the farmland.

Jing Yuan nodded and took her leave with an excited mood.

Bu Fang then came to Niu Hansan.

"What a rich life energy..." Niu Hansan gasped when he saw the little silver dragon and the golden seed in Bu Fang's palm.

"This is the source of the Spring of Life. Keep it in the river. It should increase the farmland's vitality significantly. Also, you need to expand the river to give this little guy more room to swim," Bu Fang said. After that, he led Niu Hansan to the river.