CHAPTER 1711 TO 1720

Chapter 1711: Spend His Life Climbing Over a Wall

Five hundred feet!

Everyone was stunned the moment the cursed dragon over Bu Fang's wooden cart broke through five hundred feet. The black dragon roared, and its scales seemed to become real.

Five hundred feet was a watershed, which basically set the foundation of victory. But it was still not enough.

The man was mad. He was overtaken. The first to reach five hundred feet was not him, but the other chef. However, he did not give up. He still had a chance. He looked at the ten confused exiles down below. As long as he got them to eat his food, he could still win.

A draw was a shame for him, but it was also a victory. This was the Queen's rule. If both sides reached five hundred feet, then it was a draw. But a draw would still be a win for Void City.

However, he was soon disappointed. No matter how he shouted, the exiles all chose to leave him, staggering toward the other wooden cart. The chef sitting on the other cart looked at him with an expressionless face. He felt a blow in his chest, which suffocated him.

Bu Fang's cursed dragon grew taller again, surpassing five hundred feet in an instant. Finally, it reached the height of five hundred and ten feet.

Suddenly, all the exiles disappeared. The Queen of Curses' ghostly green figure emerged once again, looking down at both men from high up. An icy cold aura spread in a flash.

"The cooking competition is over..." The Queen's cold voice rang out.

Bu Fang got up calmly and glanced over his shoulder. Over his wooden cart, a black divine dragon soared into the sky, its cold scales emanating an eerie glow.

'Five hundred and ten feet. Hmm... Not bad.'

Although winning the competition was something Bu Fang had expected, he did feel nervous. It was very difficult to break the habits of tens of thousands of years with just a dish. It was like breaking the norm.

The exiles had been trapped in Void City by the curse power for countless years. They had long been accustomed to the pleasant feeling that came when the curses were suppressed by the dark cuisine. So, Bu Fang was really under pressure trying to break their habit with bean paste buns.

Fortunately, it was a happy ending.

Across the kitchen, the man was looking at his hands in terror. He was defeated. He could not believe that he was defeated. Incredulity, shock, anger, despair... All kinds of emotions appeared on his face. He could not accept this fact. In his mind, he was an invincible legend, but in reality, he lost.

"Why..." He clutched his chest with a hand, and his face crumpled up. "Why did I lose?" he murmured, asking himself.

Meanwhile, the stooped old man, watching from outside, was already in tears. This was him tens of thousands of years ago, but... he had long been defeated. At that time, he looked exactly like this.

This was the confident him, which was stripped away by the Queen. The confident him was also part of him, and it felt really bad to taste failure the second time.

Bu Fang stood in front of the wooden cart. Looking at the despairing man, he could not help but frown. The carts shattered with a rumble. He landed on the cold floor, and so did the man.

The Queen of Curses crossed her legs, looking down at the two men. This was not her true self, but the will she had placed here.

"The winner has been decided... You." The Queen's gaze turned and rested on Bu Fang. "However... I'm very curious how you managed to suppress my curse..." she said.