CHAPTER 511 TO 520

Chapter 511: Mysterious Dish

At dawn, rays of light passed through the window as they scattered all over the land.

Getting up from the bed, Bu Fang ruffled his hair and a yawn escaped his lips. He washed up before leaving his room. Before long, he walked into the kitchen.

After practicing his knife skills as per usual, he cooked the Sweet ‘n’ Sour Ribs for Blacky. Of course, he made a portion of Dragon Blood Rice for Nethery as well before bringing out both piping-hot dishes from the kitchen.

This was the only point in the day where Blacky would not be sleeping. With both its paws on the table, Blacky used both of its doggy eyes to stare at the Sweet ‘n’ Sour ribs in Bu Fang’s hands.

Nethery’s appearance was almost similar to Blacky’s. She had the same anticipating look in her eyes as she looked at the food in Bu Fang’s hand. It could be said that the most blissful moment in their life was when they were eating.

Looking at Nethery and Blacky, who were devouring the food with a delighted expression on their face, the corners of Bu Fang’s mouth curled upwards.

He went back to the kitchen to cook himself a steamer full of Golden Shumai and he ate them slowly. After cleaning up, he walked out of the Cloud Mist Restaurant.

Still holding on to the restaurant advertisement board, Bu Fang yawned a few times as he walked toward the central plaza in Heavenly Mist City.

The competition of the top 100 in the Magical Hand Conference was finally going to begin!

As Bu Fang was walking toward the central plaza, he encountered many people. Bu Fang’s fame in the competition wasn’t small at all. After all, anyone who had the abilities to enter the competition of the top 100 would definitely be noticed. On top of that, after creating so much trouble in the competition in the elimination rounds, Bu Fang was well recognized.

After all, he was the only chef among all the alchemists…

He was given the title, the public enemy of the alchemists! How could he not attract attention?

“Owner Bu, you can do it! Enter the top 50! Believe in yourself! You are the dark horse in the competition!”

“If a chef enters the top 50 in the Magical Hand Conference, things will definitely get interesting!”

“Owner Bu, even if your opponent is Sorceress An Sheng, don’t be sad! You can try again in the next competition!”

Along the way, those who recognized Bu Fang smiled and greeted him.

Bu Fang simply nodded his head in response. His face remained expressionless as usual.

Before long, a series of steel buildings appeared in Bu Fang’s field of vision. Each and every one of them was extremely tall as they reached into the skies. It gave people a sense of oppression.

Walking through the tunnel below the buildings, Bu Fang arrived at the central plaza.

In the instant he walked out of the tunnel, it seemed as though he walked into a sea of light. Bu Fang instantly narrowed his eyes. Before long, the glare from the light disappeared, and he was able to clearly look at the scene in front of him.

The noise from the crowd could shatter the clouds and Bu Fang felt a little dazzled.

There were people shouting loudly in the plaza and heads were bobbing about. The crowd seemed extremely excited about the competition which was about to take place.