CHAPTER 981 TO 990

Chapter 981: Death With a Single Slap

Strip? Slap to death?

When everyone heard what Bu Fang said in a calm voice, they were somewhat stunned.

The onlookers stood in their place, dumbstruck. They all stared at Bu Fang, who was holding his hands behind his back with an indifferent face.

Above him, the old expert from the Tong family was emitting an enormous amount of pressure and power.

Endless might gathered around his thin arms, and the void seemed to tremble under the might of his palm.

If this palm landed, Bu Fang's ending wouldn't be better than Tong Cheng's. It was even possible that his entire head would explode from a single slap of this old expert!

However, Bu Fang was calm, and it seemed as though he wasn't worried about death at all.

When the old expert heard Bu Fang's words, he became much angrier.

What did this mortal mean?

Is this mortal looking down on him?!

Nether King Er Ha looked at Bu Fang with a curious expression on his face. He never thought that the latter would make such a request.

Is this request too much to ask for? No. In fact, it wasn't too much.

For Nether King Er Ha, he would have to exert some strength to strip this fellow in front of him. However, it wasn't too difficult to slap this Two-mark Heavenly Ethereal Realm fellow.

But still, for him, it was more fun to strip a person.

"Since Bu Fang young man made this request so sincerely, this king will reluctantly fulfill your request..."

Nether King Er Ha covered half his face, and his hair fluttered in the wind endlessly. It was as though he wanted to shatter the void.

The old expert had a cold look on his face.

This carefree youth in front of him actually talked about slapping him to death. It seemed like he was more presumptuous than the other mortal!

What's going on in Immortal City nowadays? Why are there so many crazy people?

Shouldn't they be respectful to experts?

When faced with the influential families, shouldn't they show some reverence?

"You're looking to die!" the old expert raged.

He swept his palm horizontally. Even though his hand was as thin as a match, it brought endless might along with it.

True energy billowed behind him, and it seemed as though it was able to fracture the void.

His origin soul opened its eyes as starlight smashed down on them.

The ground looked like it was smashed to smithereens. It sank down, forming a giant palm.

The surrounding people sucked in a cold breath once again. No wonder he's a Two-star True Immortal Realm existence. His might was really unparalleled!

Swoosh.

Nether King Er Ha raised his head in shock, looking at the palm that was aimed at Bu Fang slam towards himself.

In that instant, his eyes slightly narrowed, and the hand on his face loosened.

On his face, his wanton and unrestrained expression suddenly changed into one that was cold and detached.

That's right. It was a cold and detached look!

It gave people the feeling they fell into a pool of freezing water!