CHAPTER 1731 TO 1740

Chapter 1731: Marquis Lang Gu

A rain of blood fell on District B.

A terrible blast erupted from the purple-haired youth's hand and rushed toward the army that was charging toward him. Just when all the nobles thought nothing had happened, something horrible unfolded right before their eyes.

In the blink of an eye, the Blood Guards that filled the sky were cut in half with a single slash. Their bodies were cut in half at the waist. Blood kept spurting out from their broken bodies and falling from the sky.

It was a spine-chilling scene. No one thought that this chef could really fight an army by himself!

Even Marchioness Moti was stunned. She had never dreamed of seeing this. Her Blood Guards were invincible and had swept across multiple universes. However, this purple-haired chef cut them all in half with just one slash!

One slash. He used only one slash to cut the mighty Blood Guards in half.

Countless body parts fell from the sky. The soldiers, cut in half, had lost their ability to recover. Their flesh was writhing, and soon their souls flew out of the broken bodies in panic and fled wildly in all directions. Even the ten Saints of the Great Path were slain by the slash!

Now, not only the nobles, but even Bu Fang in his spirit sea was dumbfounded.

'Qilin is indeed... the boss of the five Artifact Spirits,' he thought to himself.

"White Tiger, you still have a lot to learn," Gold Dragon said as he twisted his long body.

White Tiger grunted arrogantly and looked away.

Among all the Artifact Spirits, Qilin's strength was the strongest, so the strength he could exert after possessing Bu Fang was naturally very exceptional. Of course, when Bu Fang stepped into the realm of the Chaotic Saints, the strength that the other Artifact Spirits could exert would be even stronger. When the time comes, White Tiger could achieve this as well. But not now.

Purple-haired Bu Fang had an evil smile on his lips that sent chills down the backs of all the nobles. If the impression the dark-haired Bu Fang gave them was cold and arrogant, and the white-haired Bu Fang was proud, then the purple-haired Bu Fang was evil. When they looked at him, they felt they were staring at death.

Marchioness Moti's face became very ugly. 'Is this the fighting prowess of a duke? How is this even possible... How could this chef possess such strength?!'

In the distance, purple-haired Bu Fang flexed his wrist, then he made the Dragon Bone Kitchen Knife spin in his palm.

"What are you waiting for, little lump of iron? This is a feast for you," he said with a half-smile.

Holding the spear in its hand, Whitey's mechanical eyes lit up. The next moment, its abdomen turned into a black vortex. A powerful suction burst out of it as if to suck everything into its belly.

Up in the sky, the souls of the Blood Guards were trying hard to flee, but the force began to pull them toward Whitey's stomach. None of them could resist it, and they all looked frightened.

"You are too unbridled!"

Marchioness Moti was fuming. If the souls of these Blood Guards were sucked away by that puppet, then her army would be wiped out, and she would become the laughingstock of everyone in Void City. She could not bear such humiliation at all! She was a marquis, and she could not allow a chef to wipe out her army!

Clutching the bloody knife, she lunged frantically toward Whitey. She wanted to destroy this puppet!

All the nobles watching the fight sucked in their breath. They still remembered Bess's desperate face and her tragic end. To them, this puppet was not the Clothes-Stripping Crazy Demon, but a monster who ate humans without spitting bones!