CHAPTER 1311 TO 1320

Chapter 1311 Drunken Nethery

"That woman... is also here!" The ghostly fire in the silver skeleton's eye sockets kept beating, and it opened its mouth as if it were taking deep breaths.

"Sure enough... Even the crazy woman of God Vanishing Mountain can't sit still upon learning the wine that can help Great Saints break through!" the figure wrapped in black mist also couldn't help saying.

Empress Bi Luo's bright red gown kept waving as she approached with big strides. There was a split in her gown from her waist down, so her long fair legs could be vaguely seen as she moved.

When she saw the silver skeleton and the black mist in the sky, the corners of her mouth curved upward into a disdainful smile. "The Cave of the Fallen Gods and the Black Temple... It looks like what Owner Bu came out with this time is remarkable. I need to quickly get it from him."

A thoughtful look came over Bi Luo's beautiful face as her red lips slightly parted. Then, she walked toward Forbidden Soul City at a steady pace, swaying her waist.

The silver skeleton snorted. This was considered an open competition between the three forbidden lands, which would have an impact on their faces. Although the Cave of the Fallen Gods didn't have faces when compared with God Vanishing Mountain, they couldn't lose to the Black Temple!

With a rumbling sound, the silver skeleton started toward the city. After he left, the skeletons all over the place sunk back into the ground.

The Black Temple expert, on the other hand, gave an evil laugh and headed toward the city as well.

...

Nethery had returned with You Ji and the others. They brought a large sum of money with them, each carrying at least one million Nether Crystals. They also wanted to taste the little restaurant's wine.

When they arrived, people were already crowded in front of the restaurant. With Foxy in her arms, Nethery walked past the line and entered the restaurant.

Bu Fang was sitting at a dining table. The jade jar was placed at his side, while many blue-and-white porcelain glasses were placed on the table. All the glasses were filled with colorful wine, which shone dazzlingly in the restaurant's light. Overall, it was a wonderful sight.

The moment Nethery walked in, Bu Fang rested his eyes on her and said faintly, "You're back?"

Nethery nodded. Then, she narrowed her eyes, took out a cloth bag, and handed it to Bu Fang. "Here's one million Nether Crystals... Give me a glass of wine," she said seriously.

Bu Fang didn't hesitate to fulfill that. He picked up a glass and handed it to her.

Several heads of aristocratic families standing in front of the table exchanged glances.

"Is this wine really worth one million Nether Crystals?!" They were still a little hesitant. After all, the price was not a small sum, and it was a great burden to an aristocratic family. Nether Crystals were not crystals. The difference between the two was huge.

A glass of this wine was... worth several cities.

Nethery took the glass handed to her by Bu Fang and pursed her red lips. She was already impatient.

You Ji, Luo Ji, and the other Prison Overlords also stepped through the door. For a moment, the restaurant became very lively. They rested their eyes on Nethery.

Holding the blue-and-white porcelain glass, Nethery slightly opened her mouth and poured the wine into her mouth.

A Great Saint could break through after drinking this wine. What would be the effect after a Little Saint drank it? This was the question in many people's minds. If the wine could help a Great Saint break through a level, surely it would help a Little Saint break through three to four levels, right?