CHAPTER 331 TO 340

Chapter 331: Owner Bu Reached the Seventh Grade

The High Priestess lifted the Departed Soul Orb which was floating above her palm and observed the indistinct radiance it emitted. Her eyes started to flicker under her mask and were filled with grief.

Her voice was slightly solemn and deep as it resounded through the entire sky. Anyone who heard it would undoubtedly quiver.

After the Blood Guard who was shaken away by the Departed Soul Orb heard the High Priestess' guarantee, his pupils constricted. He sucked in a breath of cold air and wasn't able to believe what happened.

What? What did the High Priestess say?

The Venerable died?

How was this possible? The Venerable had extremely powerful cultivation. How was it possible for him to die?

"Protect the sacred tower well. We'll leave the Border City shortly and make the Shura Sect regain its former glory. When the Shura Sect recovers, we'll definitely avenge the Venerable." The High Priestess' faint voice sounded out in the Blood Guard's ears. Her jade-like foot stepped onto the air as she held the orb in her palm. She left ripples in the air as she walked back to the Black Tower.

The Blood Guard's gaze was fixed on the Black Tower and he took a deep breath.

....

Absolute and abrupt silence was the scariest thing in the world.

Currently, Bai Zhan had such a feeling and he felt quite embarrassed.

Bu Fang faintly smiled as he looked at Bai Zhan who was at a loss for words. Ouyang Xiaoyi tilted her head to the side and stared at Bai Zhan as well. As for Zhan Kong, he turned his head and looked toward another direction as he evaded their gaze. The store became extremely quiet and there was only the faint sound of breathing in the air.

Bai Zhan's face gradually became red from frustration. "Can you defeat Blacky?"

Those four words filled his mind. Can I defeat Blacky?

Like hell I can...

This was a supreme beast which killed a middle-stage Supreme-Being. Although Bai Zhan was a Supreme-Being himself, he would at most be able to end up in a stalemate against the Shura Sect's Venerable. It would be impossible for Bai Zhan to kill the Venerable.

Since this supreme beast was capable of killing the Venerable, it was obviously capable of killing him as well.

So, could he defeat Blacky?

It should be… It should be impossible for him.

"Cough cough... Lassie, that Lord Dog is a spiritual beast. He can't teach and guide you. I'm the White Cloud Villa..."

"Since you can't defeat Blacky, why should I accept you as my master?"

Ouyang Xiaoyi rolled her eyes at him once again as she relentlessly grumbled.

Bai Zhan felt as though he was about to burst out into tears soon. He thought that he would become like Jin Kun before long. Many people were desperate to take him as a master, but this little loli was the complete opposite. He actually needed to wait upon and entreat this loli into becoming his disciple.

Why was there such a huge difference in treatment?

"I'm cultivating quite well in Owner Bu's store. I don't need your guidance."

In the end, Ouyang Xiaoyi informed Bai Zhan of her decision.

Bai Zhan glanced at Bu Fang before turning to look at Ouyang Xiaoyi again. His expression became complex and his thick eyebrows creased together to form a line.