CHAPTER 861 TO 870

Chapter 861: The Amethyst Elder Who Was Terrified

The Valley of Gluttony, on the long street of Gluttony God City

The sky was filled with blood-colored snow. It was voluminous as it scattered and fluttered, piling on the ground and giving everyone a heavy and ominous feeling.

The Saint Sovereign's demise had yet to come, but the entire heaven and earth seemed to descend into sorrow.

Within the snowstorm, three figures confronted each other.

Amethyst Elder's gaze was as sharp as a blade, as if he was going to cut everything into shreds.

His gaze was firmly fixed at that handsome yet a little sloppy figure in the distance, beside his daughter, Saint Daughter Zi Yun.

Amethyst Elder, as Saint Daughter Zi Yun's father, was able to see the feelings that his daughter held towards that youth. That heart was almost hanging on that person's body already.

For a Saintess of a grand holy land, not to mention being the daughter of an elder, doing this sort of thing would disgrace the decency and status of a Saintess. Looks like he had indulged this girl too much.

Deeply letting out a breath, Amethyst Elder's gaze remained extremely sharp.

This was a creature of the Netherworld. His daughter actually liked a creature of the Netherworld?

This was not allowed. He himself had accepted the condition of that demon eye race of the Ruin Prison, becoming half a creature of the Netherworld. Because of that, Amethyst Elder did not want his daughter to be involved with a person from the Netherworld even more.

No matter what, he, the Amethyst Elder, had to stop this.

"So what if I'm a creature of the Netherworld? Did I do something to irritate you?" Nether King Er Ha's tone towards Amethyst Elder was a little unpleasant.

Where did the confidence of this guy come from, to look down on creatures of the Netherworld?

In the eyes of the people of the Netherworld, the Hidden Dragon Continent was just a small place. With the majestic land of the Netherworld, being vast without boundaries, on which point could the Hidden Dragon even be compared to it?

Furthermore, he, Nether King Er Ha, was the Lord of the Netherworld. The pride he held towards his Netherworld was something this purpled-haired guy in front of him would understand.

Nether King Er Ha's words made the rage in Amethyst Elder's heart soar steadily.

Hiss. Hiss.

On top of his arms, a wave of black energy appeared.

A 'tch tch tch' laughter was heard from Amethyst Elder's arms, wrapping around half his body.

Amethyst Elder raised his hands. Instantly, an eye opened in the middle of his palm. That eye was filled with a mysterious light.

"Amethyst Elder, oh, Amethyst Elder! You lack the guts. Why talk so much with that guy? If you are not happy with him, then kill him!"

The Demon Eye opened and closed as its hoarse voice rang out.

"You shut up!"Amethyst Elder glared at that eye as he roared.

Saint Daughter Zi Yun was shocked, looking at his father with a little fear. Other than the explosion of that black energy being out of her imagination, she would never have thought that there would actually be Nether energy surging from his body.

Her father was an authentic Hidden Dragon citizen!

Nether King Er Ha's eyes involuntarily hardened, suspiciously looking at Amethyst Elder's arm. With one look, he saw through everything.