CHAPTER 1491 TO 1500

Chapter 1491: I Have a Big Spicy Strip!

"Give me half an hour, and I'll teach him how to play with a sword!!" Er Ha said with a spicy strip still dangling from his lips.

The Crown Prince was speechless. The girls, on the other hand, screamed. Was their God of Life finally going to show his power? In their minds, Er Ha was stronger and tougher than the Crown Prince!

Rumble!

"You're courting death!" Fang Wuji's voice was cold and ruthless. After flying into a rage from embarrassment, he blew up. His sword was the Sword of All Things, and his sword art was to wipe out everything that stands in his way!

The Crown Prince stood where he was. Strictly speaking, he should be the one who made a move. However, since Bu Fang wanted Er Ha to do it, he would just watch. It wouldn't be too late for him to step forward if Er Ha failed.

With a spicy strip dangling from his mouth, Er Ha walked slowly out and stood in front of the restaurant as everyone watched.

A terrible sword intent was surging in the air, while a tremendous amount of sword energy gathered and turned into a huge sword in the sky. Then, it slashed straight down from the top of the skyscraper toward the restaurant as if to split the whole building in half!

Er Ha's eyes flashed. The next moment, he shot up into the sky like a spring and collided with the huge sword!

"Ahhh!"

With a groan, Er Ha was struck by the giant sword and smashed to the ground. The ground trembled, and the crowd was shocked.

One strike?

Even Fang Wuji froze for a moment. He thought Er Ha was very strong. 'Didn't he say he would fight me with his sword? Why is he defeated with one strike?'

The girls' eyes went wide, and their cheers came to an abrupt end. Their God of Life was defeated? Didn't he say he would last for half an hour?

The Crown Prince covered his face, speechless. 'I knew this fellow is here to joke around...'

"What? Even rubbish like this dares to challenge me now?" Hovering in the sky, Fang Wuji sneered. He had three sword moves. He just used the first move, but the fellow couldn't take it anymore. "How dare he boast that he could defeat me in half an hour? This is ridiculous! Has the Xiayi Divine Dynasty been reduced to relying on these guys who talk big to impress people?"

Suddenly, rubble fell from the roof of the building, and a figure could be seen jumping up from the ruins.

Er Ha flipped his hair, tidied it up, then said, "I wasn't ready just now, so I let your sword hit me. Let's fight again!"

Bending his body slightly, he stomped on the roof and shot up again with a bang.

"I have a sword. Show me what you got!" Er Ha shouted.

Fang Wuji focused his eyes. 'My sword struck him, but he was unscathed... He must be an extraordinary expert!'

An uproar broke out in the crowd of onlookers. They couldn't believe Er Ha could still fight, and that surprised everyone.

With his hands clasped behind him, the Crown Prince looked up at the battle in the sky. His face also showed a look of great interest.

Fang Wuji dared not be careless. "One Sword Breaks the Mountains and Rivers!" he shouted. A surging sword intent burst out of him and gathered on the sword. Then, with a clanging sound, the sword swept out with a force strong enough to destroy heaven and earth, slashing down toward Er Ha!