CHAPTER 501 TO 510

Chapter 501: What Is the Dish This Time?

A spicy dish…

While holding the Golden Dragon Bone Kitchen Knife, Bu Fang unconsciously began to play with it.

Spiciness was actually a flavor that could not be replaced. There were many famous delicacies that could not exist without their spicy flavor. Since the theme of the next day’s dish was spiciness, Bu Fang began to nurse a headache as he considered what dish he could make.

To start with, whatever dish he made would have to be visually captivating, and the aroma produced during the cooking process would have to be thick. This was the only way to give his dish a lasting captivating effect, making it unforgettable.

Only such dishes would better spread Cloud Mist Restaurant’s fame and increase its reputation.

After all, the impromptu mission the system had given him was to increase the fame of the Cloud Mist Restaurant, and the Magical Hand Conference seemed like the best way to achieve that. However, what place in this conference would the system require him to take in order to complete the mission? Or would he have to come in first place and win the conference?

Bu Fang stopped for a moment, then he shook his head sideways. He would just go with the flow; whenever the impromptu mission was completed, the system would naturally let him know.

With a twirl of the Dragon Bone Kitchen Knife, Bu Fang’s aura instantly changed. He seemed to have become an overlord, which was evident from the chilling, sharp glint in his eyes.

Shrimpy was lying on top of the counter when the Golden Dragon Bone Kitchen Knife proceeded to hover over it. It looked up at the knife and blinked its compound eyes at Bu Fang in confusion.

“Nevermind…” Bu Fang moved his mouth. He stored the Dragon Bone Kitchen Knife. It was not the time to panic over what was the Overlord thirteen blades.

Bu Fang picked Shrimpy up and placed it back on his shoulders, then he began to pace around the kitchen, thinking about the dish he’d prepare the next day.

Suddenly, his eyes lit up, and he thumped his fists in the air; he had finally figured out what to cook.

The next morning.

Bu Fang woke up early and went to the kitchen. He made Sweet ‘n’ Sour Ribs for Blacky and Dragon Blood Rice for Nethery. Even after they had eaten, the fragrances of both dishes lingered in the restaurant.

Bu Fang opened his store for business and worked for a while. Cheering erupted from the customers as he closed up the restaurant later on. Then, he left for the Heavenly Mist City’s central plaza.

The last elimination round would be held on that day, and from the results of the round, the top hundred in the Magical Hand Conference would be chosen; it was they who would take part in the semi-finals.

The semi-finals and the elimination rounds were totally different.

For the semi-finals, various Pill tower powerhouses from Pill Palace’s three biggest cities would put together a Projection Array, which would broadcast the competition to all corners of various big cities. That would allow the competition to be transmitted throughout the Pill Palace.

This was the reason why the Magical Hand Conference was such an important activity.

Rumors had it that the most powerful people in the Hidden Dragon Continent were coming to the Pill Palace to watch the competition. They were said to be interested in only the top 50 alchemists in the Magical Hand Conference. Only these alchemists could be considered the real geniuses, who had unlimited potentials. These alchemists were all sort after by every big power.