CHAPTER 141 TO 150

Chapter 141: Crush Everything Before You, Young Man!

"Slurp!"

Ouyang Zongheng stroked his beard as he picked up the noodles with his chopsticks and sent them into his mouth. Even though the appearance of the Dry-Mixed Noodles was pathetic-looking compared to Red Braised Meat and Sweet 'n' Sour Ribs… It was still paid for with his money!

"Oh?!" The rich flavor of the noodles burst forth the moment it entered his mouth, causing Ouyang Zongheng's eyes to immediately widen. He subconsciously exerted more strength and the noodles were suddenly sucked into his mouth with a slurp.

The sauce of the noodles sprayed everywhere and a rich fragrance pervaded the air.

Even though the fragrance of the Dry-Mixed Noodles was not as strong as the Egg-Fried Rice and not as enticing as the Red Braised Meat, this sort of faint fragrance was even more tempting. The moment Ouyang Zongheng started slurping down the noodles, he could no longer stop himself. In that instant, the sound of Ouyang Zongheng slurping the noodles resounded throughout the store.

As Ouyang Xiaoyi gleefully gulped down a mouthful of the Fish Head Tofu Soup, the mellow flavor of the soup spread from the tip of her tongue and caused her to be completely captivated. She felt as if she had turned into a fish and was freely roaming in a milky white sea. Once in a while, she would even cheerfully bite into corals made from tofu.

"Slurp!"

As the sound of slurping rang out, Ouyang Xiaoyi's beautiful fantasy was ruthlessly broken. The irritating feeling of suddenly being dragged back into reality caused her to angrily turn toward her dad who was busy slurping down noodles next to her.

"Can't you eat your noodles in a quieter manner? You're disturbing my enjoyment of the fish soup! Smelly dad!" Ouyang Xiaoyi resentfully said with a pout.

"...Cough cough cough!"

Ouyang Zongheng's eyes widened as the sound of slurping suddenly stopped and then his entire face turned red. He covered his mouth and started coughing… He ate too quickly and choked on the noodles.

Ouyang Zongheng grabbed the cup of Ice Heart Jade Urn Wine that Ouyang Zhen was just about to drink and then finished the entire cup in a single gulp. He immediately felt a relaxing and refreshing sensation coursing through his body!

"Ha… How invigorating!" Ouyang Zongheng said with satisfaction as he wiped his beard with his sleeve.

As he smacked his lips, his nostrils suddenly flared up. He thought, "My gosh... What is this smell! Wine? What an aromatic wine?!"

Ouyang Zongheng looked at the celadon cup in his hand and broke into a grin when he saw Ouyang Di carrying a jar and pouring wine into a cup.

"You rascal, hurry up and fill this cup to the brim for your dad! How could you not share such a fine wine with your father! When we get back, I'll double your training volume!"

Both the three Ouyang brothers and Ouyang Xiaoyi were speechless.

"Slurp!" After finishing another cup of Ice Heart Jade Urn Wine, Ouyang Zongheng started his journey of slurping noodles once more.

After finishing their meal, the members of the Ouyang family were languidly leaning back on their seats in contentment. The satisfying feeling of tasting delicious food gave them great delight.

Bu Fang wiped off the water droplets on his hands and walked out of the kitchen. When he saw the languid members of the Ouyang family, he broke into a grin.