CHAPTER 451 TO 460

Chapter 451: Entering The Secret Realm

Nangong Wuque widened his eyes as he looked at those glowing beef meatballs. Old Bu’s new dish was really too crude and simple.

How could Old Bu’s dish be so ordinary and simple?

Nangong Wuque was slightly tempted when he thought about how mysterious Bu Fang was. A grin slowly crept up his face. Since Old Bu dared to serve him this dish, there would definitely be something special about it.

“Have a taste of it… This dish is called the Vigorous Beef Meatball,” Bu Fang said.

Vigorous Beef Meatball? Who was the one who named this dish? Could there be a name cruder than this?

This dish truly seemed like those ungraded elixirs… Could this dish actually be delicious?

While facing Bu Fang’s encouraging gaze, Nangong Wuque carefully picked up a beef meatball whose radiance had already disappeared. The appearance of the meatball changed and it looked just like a normal and ordinary meatball.

A faint fragrance came from the meatball… The aroma wasn’t rich at all, however, it was like countless wisps which could entwine and captivate Nangong Wuque’s heart.

“It’s actually quite fragrant…” Nangong Wuque muttered.

He casually threw that piece of meatball into his mouth and ate it like how he usually consumed elixirs.

Nangong Wuque’s eyes immediately widened the moment the meatball touched his tongue. His appearance was quite hilarious as he had a big Vigorous Beef Meatball stuffed in his mouth.

“So… How’s the taste?” Bu Fang curiously asked.

“You’re the chef, not me. Why are you asking me how it tastes?” Nangong Wuque was taken aback. “What is the meaning of this?”

Nangong Wuque had an odd look on his face as he looked at Bu Fang. He suddenly felt as though Bu Fang became an unreliable and untrustworthy individual.

“Slurp….”

Biting down on the Vigorous Beef Meatball, Nangong Wuque broke through the outer layer of the meatball. The fragrance which was hidden inside instantly burst out and a stream of scalding liquid spurted out of Nangong Wuque’s mouth.

F*ck! What the hell just happened?

Nangong Wuque jumped in fright as his heart shuddered.

The meatball was quite delicious and Nangong Wuque was excited about how the juice in the meatball splattered around the moment he bit into it.

He was actually excited when eating a dish… As expected of Old Bu. Every single dish would be extraordinary if Bu Fang personally prepared it.

Squish! Squish!

Nangong Wuque chewed on the meatball quickly and nodded his head in satisfaction.

“The taste is really good! Every dish made by you will surely be of the highest quality.” Nangong Wuque sincerely praised him.

“Don’t be too hasty. Carefully check the changes in your body.” Bu Fang quickly advised Nangong Wuque as the corners of his mouth curled upwards.

Nangong Wuque was taken aback. There was something which changed in his body?

The hair on Nangong Wuque’s body stood on end all of a sudden and his eyes widened. His eyes became completely round when he felt the changes in his body. He felt a warm stream flowing from his abdomen as it quickly spread through his body. He felt as though he soaked his body in a warm liquid. Such a sensation was extremely wonderful…