CHAPTER 1421 TO 1430

Chapter 1421: The Seal of the Ancient Heavengod's Inheritance

The suppression from the divine sense of a mid-grade God brought Bu Fang some pressure. Of course, he was not afraid. He had many tricks up his sleeve, and if he used them all, he believed he could fight her. However, he did not think that was necessary.

In fact, the beautiful woman bore him no ill intention. She just wanted to show off the Divine Chef Temple's power in front of all the Divine Chefs. Otherwise, the temple would not be able to rein in so many people. So he gave her what she wanted by nodding his head and saying nothing.

Afterward, with his hands clasped behind his back, he descended and landed on the ground. The woman followed.

"Mister, I am Luo Sanniang, the steward of the Divine Chef Temple's distinguished guest towers. You can look for me should you have any questions. Also, if you wish to have a look at the seal of the inheritance, you can contact me at any time.

"The seal is always open for you all."

The woman put away the solemn look on her face and smiled at Bu Fang.

"The seal of the inheritance?" Bu Fang paused for a moment, then his eyes narrowed and lit up. "Can we go now?"

Surprised, Luo Sanniang parted her red lips and answered, "Of course. So mister wishes to go now? Well, I will take you there now."

Bu Fang was quite interested in the so-called seal of the inheritance, so he accepted her offer and let her lead the way.

"Here comes another guy who thinks too highly of himself..."

"How could a Spirit Divine Chef solve the seal? He's wasting his time."

"That seal is too terrible, profound, and complicated... I bet it could only be solved by a Heaven Divine Chef."

All the Divine Chefs present shook their heads when they heard that Bu Fang was going to try to break the seal. No one thought he could do it. They had seen the seal, but none of them could break it, not even the Earth Divine Chefs among them.

However, as Bu Fang had just displayed unusual talents, many people were interested in him. So when he said he wanted to solve the seal, the crowd followed to watch.

...

The location of the seal was in another building very far from the distinguished guest towers. After leaving the tower and walked straight for some time, they came to a round building with brick walls. Luo Sanniang pushed open the heavy doors and walked into it, twisting her slender waist as she led the way ahead.

Beyond the doors was a downslope passage. They followed it and went deep under the ground, heading toward a dot of bright light in the distance. It was a long time when they finally came out of the passage and stepped on flat land.

Far ahead, a huge black wok hovered in midair, its surface densely covered with arrays that sealed it.

"That is the seal of the inheritance. Apart from the inheritance, the black wok was a treasure as well... According to my master, once the black wok is freed, its power is comparable to that of a Chaotic Divine Artifact," Luo Sanniang said with a look of amazement in her eyes.

Whenever she saw the black wok, she would be awed by its terrible aura. The other Divine Chefs came out of the passage and gathered around them.

There were already many Divine Chefs sitting cross-legged around the black wok, all focusing on solving the arrays. Some of them leaned against it and fixed their eyes at the arrays' patterns, some pulled at their hair and murmured to themselves, while others were practicing cooking, trying to find clues through cooking.