CHAPTER 1531 TO 1540

Chapter 1531: Heavengod Husband and Wife Wine

"The situation is so complicated right now... Is it appropriate for us to drink?" Bu Fang glanced at the wine cup, then looked up across the table at Lord Bird, whose face was obscured by the fog. Even with his current strength, he could not see through the fog, which showed that Lord Bird's strength must be stronger than his.

The cup looked ordinary, not made of some precious stone. In fact, drinking was a simple thing and did not need fancy vessels. Some people liked to use porcelain cups, some glass cups, and some even liked to use bowls. It was all about personal preference.

While others were fighting desperately for treasures, Bu Fang was drinking with a guy whose face was concealed. He thought it was not right and told himself that if the wine was awful, he would definitely turn and leave.

"Drink it... This is an extremely rare wine," Lord Bird said, smiling. "Oh... How could we not have a dish to go with the wine? Why don't you cook one for us?" he asked, looking at Bu Fang.

Bu Fang narrowed his eyes slightly. 'Drinking and eating in such a strange environment... This Lord Bird is a strange man,' he thought to himself. Despite what was in his mind, he took out the Black Turtle Constellation Wok. Clearly, he also agreed with Lord Bird's suggestion. Since there was wine, naturally there must be a dish to go with it, and Bu Fang knew exactly what he was going to prepare.

Lord Bird was not in a hurry to drink now. Instead, he looked at Bu Fang with interest, wondering what dish he would cook. 'The average dishes do not go well with this wine...' he thought, twitching the corner of his mouth.

Perhaps he was the only person in the whole Chaotic Universe who knew about this wine. It had no name, but it could not be... underestimated. The wine jar was covered with the marks of age, and with every shake, it made the rumbling sound of waves pounding on shores. The wine itself was full of sediment; not only the sediment of the bouquet but also the sediment of age.

The jar of wine had been buried since ancient times, so it was absolutely extraordinary and full of history. Therefore, it was not an ordinary jar of wine, though it looked like one—the two ancient Heavengods would not have chosen to die here if it were indeed ordinary.

Lord Bird straightened his back slightly, squinting at Bu Fang.

Bu Fang was going to make a side dish. Although the environment and atmosphere were not suitable for cooking at the moment, sometimes cooking depended on the mood. He always believed that enjoying good wine without delicious dishes to go with it was an insult to the wine itself.

Lord Bird had told him that it was good wine. Though he had not yet tasted it, his years of experience in brewing wine told him at once that it was indeed extraordinary. It was a fine wine that had already restrained all its flashy features.

Pop.

Bu Fang went into the Heaven and Earth Farmland. When he came back out, he was carrying two large ears. He scraped the dragon scales off them, washed them clean, then took out the Dragon Bone Kitchen Knife and began processing them.

These were the Thunder Dragon's ears. As a top-grade Blood Beast King, an existence equivalent to a top-grade God King, the Thunder Dragon was one of the best food ingredients. Bu Fang had finished the dragon legs, but there was still plenty of dragon meat in the farmland.

"Dragon ears?" Lord Bird paused, and then his interest was further aroused. A delicious side dish would sublimate the fine wine. He hoped that Bu Fang could make a dish that would make him feel indulged.

The Dragon Bone Kitchen Knife spun in Bu Fang's hand. His knife skill had already reached an astounding level, so cutting a pair of dragon ears was an easy job to him. A few moments later, he had cut them into slices and placed them on the stove.