CHAPTER 1581 TO 1590

Chapter 1581: Lord Dog Turned Into... a Man?

"Hmm? A fat black dog?!"

Soul Thirteen's huge body blotted out the sky and was even more enormous than when the Titan Divine Emperor became a giant—his head almost broke through the clouds and poked into the starry sky. However, he still saw the black dog that suddenly appeared in front of him.

"What a fat dog..." His eyes narrowed as a rumbling sound came out of his huge mouth. This was the sound of his voice.

The powerful suction was still bursting out of his mouth, unabated. He was going to eat the fat dog.

In fact, Lord Dog was too small for him. Even if he did devour Lord Dog, it would not be enough to fill the gap between his teeth. This was the terror of Gluttony Soul Overlords. They could devour everything, somewhat similar to the Taotie.

"Lord Dog?" Nethery's eyes narrowed slightly. Standing on the top floor of the skyscraper, she let the strong wind tug at her long black dress.

"It's useless for Lord Dog to make a move... This Soul Thirteen is already a Soul Overlord, so the Heavengod's bone has no more suppressive effect on him," the Xiayi Divine Emperor said with a wry smile. He was not very optimistic about what Lord Dog could do. In his opinion, the only means by which Lord Dog could deal with Soul Thirteen was the magical Heavengod's bone.

However, even as he had finished speaking, Lord Dog closed his jaws around the bone hard and crushed it to pieces. Upon seeing that, the Xiayi Divine Emperor sat up and widened his eyes.

"What's this? What's Lord Dog trying to do? Why did he... crush the Heavengod's bone?!"

The battle between humans and Soul Demons was in full swing. Because of stinky tofu, humans had a slight advantage. However, when up against Numbered Soul Demons, human experts were still too weak.

Perhaps, humans were just relying on stinky tofu to resist.

In fact, both humans and Soul Demons were waiting for the outcome of the main battle, which would determine the outcome of this war. As long as Soul Thirteen could free his hands, no one in the human army could resist the Soul Demon army's attack.

Crunch... Crunch...

Lord Dog crushed the Heavengod's bone with his teeth. After chewing for a while, the remnants of the bone turned into a stream of light and flowed into his mouth like water. All his fat shivered at that moment.

The fat all over Lord Dog's body was shaking. Then, as the crowd watched, the fat began to melt like ice, causing his bloated body to begin to slim down. Soon, he went from being on four paws to standing upright, while the Power of Law was swirling around him in the form of countless light dots.

Down below, sitting cross-legged, Bu Fang slowly opened his eyes. He glanced at Lord Dog, slightly stunned, and seemed to be wondering why the latter had to crush the Heavengod's bone to pieces.

However, that was not something he needed to worry about right now. What he needed to focus on now was how to pass the dish test. Only when he passed the test would his cultivation base break through, and then he would have a chance to defeat Soul Thirteen.

He quickly calmed down and then closed his eyes again. Once he entered the cooking state, Bu Fang turned a blind eye and a deaf ear to everything and just concentrated on the dish.

The God of Cooking Sets hovered around him. The next moment, the Dragon Bone Kitchen Knife moved, which meant that Bu Fang had begun taking the test.

...

Soul Thirteen squinted at the fat dog in front of him. He was sucking hard, pulling all the surrounding debris into his mouth, even affecting the energy balance in the area and causing a horrible storm to appear nearby. The dog, however, remained unmoved.