CHAPTER 641 TO 650

Chapter 641: Entering The Valley Of Gluttony

"Phew..."

Nethery continued to eat the fish merrily, and Bu Fang's face also revealed a hint of redness as he opened his blood-red lips to let out a breath of air.

This Paper-Wrapped Fish was so unbelievably delicious. Moreover, it even had its own unique and alluring fragrance, causing Nethery to be utterly intoxicated by it. She copied Bu Fang's action by sitting on the chair and paired both her beautiful and seductive legs together, radiating an otherworldly beauty.

Yang Meiji and An Sheng both had a sloth-like look on their faces. The thick aromatic wine fragrance from the Paper-Wrapped Fish had already inebriated the two ladies.

Bu Fang held his hands behind him as he strolled across the restaurant. He paused and glanced toward the three of them and said: "Enough. An Sheng, you should head back already. Remember to come earlier tomorrow to practice your knife skills."

Sorceress An Sheng seemed somewhat drunk and enchanted with the dish's taste as she casually made a waving gesture toward Bu Fang's comment.

After sending off Sorceress An Sheng, Nethery headed back to the Netherworld Ship to rest, and Yang Meiji also went back upstairs stealthily without alerting anyone. Gradually, the restaurant became silent and peaceful again.

Bu Fang gaped calmly toward the restaurant as he walked into the kitchen.

...

The warm morning rays entered through the windows, dispersing the lingering chilly intent brought forth by the autumn season.

Bu Fang stepped out of bed and walked toward the window. He wore his Vermillion Robe and did a few stretches lazily as he let out a seemingly lethargic yawn.

That was the day he would make his way to the Valley of Gluttony. Regardless of the Heaven-Swallowing Spirit Spot Fish or for the urgent mission, it's still inevitable for him to make a trip there.

He had personally encountered Wen Renchou and Zhou Tong, who were from the Valley of Gluttony, while both of them had astonishingly high-level of attainment in the culinary arts. According to them, the Valley of Gluttony withing the Hidden Dragon Continent was a paradise for chefs, and an innumerable number of chefs were residing there.

Chef's paradise... As someone who aimed to be the God of Cooking at the top of the food chain in this fantasy world, wasn't it inconceivable for him to not go for a trip there?

However, before his journey there, Bu Fang had to adjust his body to its utmost condition. It was unavoidable for Bu Fang to face some challenges along the way, and it might even be possible for him to be dragged into several Chef's Challenge.

Chef's Challenge had always posed an extraordinary level of risk for Bu Fang.

With but a thought, Bu Fang had a crystalline-like knife cabinet appear right in front of him. Within the cabinet lay an icy kitchen knife that emitted an aura of epic chilliness around it. That was the result of losing a Chef's Challenge. Their possessions would be confiscated and reaped away as someone else's spoils of victory. Moreover, they would also lose their right to cook again.

Bu Fang was extremely clear that he would be unable to avoid any Chef's Challenge issued to him. To make things worse, there might even be a chance for a real war to erupt once he entered the Valley of Gluttony. He would be putting himself in immense danger for this journey of his.

However... So what if it was dangerous? Bu Fang stretched his hand and fingers as he revealed an indomitable expression.

He walked out of his room and made his way to the kitchen on the first floor. Within it, An Sheng and Yang Meiji had already begun their daily training on knife skills. The two of them seemed to be genuinely motivated by Bu Fang's knife arts that were exhibited on the previous day, causing them to train more intensively than usual.