CHAPTER 551 TO 560

Chapter 551: The Black Dog that Thundered Across the Firmament

A gentle voice brimming with magnetism resounded, and everyone who heard it froze.

The Shura Sovereign’s terrifying energy surge temporarily stopped, and the gigantic palm stopped in its track, unable to move anymore. The sudden stop of the palm and its terrifying energy stirred up a mighty squall and a horrifying oppressive force.

Bu Fang, who was also standing at the bow of the Netherworld Ship, allowed the squall to blow at his face, causing his hair to flutter.

The space was ripped apart, and a figure slowly walked out from within the rift.

The eyes of everyone at the scene widened, and expressions of disbelief appeared of their faces.

That little chef… still had reinforcements?

The Saintess heaved in a deep breath, and her face became solemn beyond comparison. So, this chef had other helpers beside the Netherworld Woman?

Lord Dog, who had just emerged from the tear in space, casually strode forward with cat-like steps, and its body fat jiggled with every movement it made. The entire scene looked comical.

Everyone looked at the tear in space with bated breaths. They all looked forward to seeing the appearance of this true expert.

Seeing as the voice was gently and manly, the expert who owned it had to be valiant and exceptionally handsome. Since the expert dared to challenge the Shura Sovereign, his strength was definitely not weak!

Hence, many were filled with lots of expectation.

Under their anticipation-filled gazes, a black dog, which was as fat as a pig, strutted out of the spatial tear, and the space behind it was sealed up once again. A strong gale blew past them, stirring up an insignificant billow.

Hun? Ah?

Where was the exceptional expert?

Everyone was shocked. With expressions of suspicion, many looked around the sky, but other than the fat dog, there was nothing to be seen.

When Bu Fang saw Blacky, the corners of his curled upwards slightly.

This lazy dog had finally decided to show up…

A fierce glint flickered through the huge Shura Sovereign’s eyes, making them resemble burning suns. Suddenly, his terrifying energy surged, and the gigantic palm continued to slam downward.

Explosions boomed throughout the sky!

The audience was horrified. That fat dog was going to die! The dark horse chef was also going to die!

The might of that palm was horrifying; after all, it belonged to the clone of the Shura Sovereign. Although the Shura Sovereign in front of them was only a clone, the might of his blow was no weaker than that of an expert at the Divine Soul Echelon!

Who could block it?!

No one could block it! Except if the Pill Palace’s four great elders or the Palace master decided to make an appearance!

No one there would be able to take that terrifying blow!

The huge squall generated from the approaching gigantic palm’s oppressive energy made Lord Dog’s body fat jiggle, and this left the black dog feeling very dissatisfied.

Everyone watched as Lord Dog raised its fat doggy paws.

Underneath the incoming gigantic palm, which had covered the entire sky, Lord Dog’s small raised paws looked comical. The audience did not know whether to laugh or cry.