CHAPTER 811 TO 820

Chapter 811: The Saintess Comes out of Seclusion

The Ancient Jade Saint Sovereign's jade talismans did not even dent the restaurant's gate. That fell within Bu Fang's expectations.

After all, the system had decorated and renovated this restaurant such that it was now basically the system's item. Even if the Ancient Jade Saint Sovereign were to be much stronger than he was, he would still have insufficient power to challenge the system.

Thus, when the jade talismans came near to the restaurant, their fearful explosive power vanished. It was all due to the system's functions.

Even Nether King Er Ha was powerless in the face of the system's rules, let alone that Saint Sovereign.

Comparing Nether King Er Ha and the Ancient Jade Saint Sovereign, Bu Fang thought that the former must be stronger.

He had no proof—just his intuition. And sometimes, he trusted his intuition a lot.

With the range of his mental force, Bu Fang could anticipate every single move the Ancient Jade Saint Sovereign made. There was no way he would let that man just show off his power and flee right after.

That was why he plucked a strand of fur from Lord Dog.

The moment the piece of fur flew out, it turned into a giant paw of a black dog. That paw was so fat and full of energy that it made the pores of the Ancient Jade Saint Sovereign tighten.

The void unceasingly twisted beneath the dog's paw. It was even more threatening than the Saint Sovereign's jade talismans.

The Ancient Jade Saint Sovereign's face changed drastically.

He had never thought that a dog's paw would fly out of the restaurant. It was actually that young Owner Bu's counterattack!

The Ancient Jade Saint Sovereign subtly snorted. Energy surged around his body one more time as it speedily rose with more jade talismans hovering around him.

The buzzing sounds echoed through the air.

A moment later, he pointed his finger forward. The jade talismans flew one after another toward the flying paw.

The jade talismans trembled, vibrating in sync. Then, they shattered and exploded.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

All the small jade talismans exploded on the dog's paw.

However, the paw was not deterred in the least. It continued to advance, its energy twisting and distorting the space around it.

The black dog's paw gradually dimmed.

Boom! Boom!

The dark night suddenly flashed bright, as if it had suddenly become day. Many people witnessed the event, which caused them to take in a breath of cold air.

What happened to that newly opened restaurant?

Why was such terrifying energy radiating from that location?

In the distance, Granny Mo had seen the dog's paw, her face now twitching and shivering.

It gave her an ominous premonition. That feeling... was different from what the creatures from the Ruin Prison in Netherworld had. Moreover, it was much more frightening than that of the Ruin Prison's creatures!

Granny Mo's hair fluttered. Pivoting on her staff, she suddenly spun around in place. When she opened her hand not long after, a mooncake-sized star compass appeared in her palm.

That star compass was carved with a high degree of realism, as if everything on it was about to come to life, moving about chaotically.

Making a mysterious hand seal, Granny Mo touched the compass. She gazed toward the dog's paw and begun her calculation and deduction.