CHAPTER 1701 TO 1710

Chapter 1701: The City of Void

The emergence of the Temple of Heavengod Space shocked everyone. However, it was a fact that Heavengod Space had not returned yet.

Even Lord Dog was puzzled.

By rights, only the return of the Heavengod would cause the broken Temple of Heavengod to appear, just like how Er Ha's awakening had triggered the return of the Temple of Heavengod Life.

Bu Fang was not bothered by that. Instead, he was slightly surprised by its emergence, for he could now enter it and learn more about the way to travel to Void City.

The one hundred years had made Bu Fang much more composed. However, he still remembered clearly the scene when Nethery was taken away. He had promised her that he would go to Void City to look for her, and now it was almost time for that promise to be fulfilled.

The ruined temple appeared on the land of the Chaos Space with an ancient and broken aura, standing naturally as if it was there since the beginning of time.

Bu Fang and Lord Dog stood before it. They exchanged a glance. Then, without hesitation, they stepped into the temple together.

The inside of the Temple of Heavengod Space was empty. The air was filled with the Law of Space, and the Law of Space had stacked the void so many times that it turned it as boundless as an ocean.

However, Bu Fang had mastered the Law of Space. Although Lord Dog was not strong in the Law of Space, he knew a little bit about it. With a thought, they shortened the distance, walking through broken pillars and collapsed walls.

The Temple of Heavengod Space stored the most complete and detailed information about the universes. This was what Lord Dog had told Bu Fang. They should be able to find the ways to travel to Void City here. Lord Dog also told him that a long time ago, Heavengod Space was in charge of banishing ancient Heavengods.

The library was not hard to find. A dust-covered stone door was pushed open, and behind it was the library. A creak echoed in the quiet temple, and dust fell off. The man and the dog stepped through the door.

They were greeted by a boundless starry sky filled with countless bright stars. The library was actually a star chart. Lord Dog walked in it with his elegant cat-like steps. He came before a star, caught it with a paw, and gave it a yank, pulling out a book.

It was a thick book with an old cover that almost fell to pieces. After briefly flipping it, he tossed it aside. The book floated up into the air and turned back to a star.

Lord Dog kept walking and searching. "If my memory serves me well, the book about Void City is among these countless stars..." he said. "Let's take our time to find it."

Bu Fang nodded. He was not in a hurry, though—he had his own way. As the only Heavengod who mastered the five supreme Laws of the Universe, his ability was considered the combination of the five Heavengods' abilities.

His mental force spread. Before his eyes, all the veils disappeared, and dots of light spun rapidly. Every star seemed to be alive now, and their breaths seemed to contain the essence of the Laws.

Bu Fang lifted his hand. Light began to swirl in his palm. The next moment, he discovered a dim star, one that was the dimmest and the least conspicuous among all the other bright stars.

He reached out and grabbed the star. Soon, he pulled out a thick book, which was formed by the swirling Law of Space.

"You found it?" Lord Dog leaned over, fixing his eyes on the thick book in Bu Fang's hand.

Bu Fang nodded, sat cross-legged down, and opened the torn book with great care. Suddenly, the scene in front of his eyes changed. He saw a huge city floating in the starry sky. It was built atop a floating meteorite, with the power of the curse wound around it like countless chains.