CHAPTER 1151 TO 1160

CHAPTER - 1151 The Small Fox That Loves Eating Bursting Pissing Meatballs

Loud booms rang out!

At the peak of God Vanishing Mountain, within the valley...

The seven-colored pool below Bu Fang's feet suddenly changed as it began to bubble vigorously.

After the small white fox dived in, the pool began to ripple.

In the distance, the gazes of the Nether Prison experts involuntarily shrank, feeling a wave of terrifying energy spreading out.

However, although this energy was horrifying, it did not make them retreat.

This God Vanishing Mountain was their trial ground. If they were able to catch the Heavenly Star Arctic Fox, it meant that they would be able to obtain first place and receive the rewards.

None of them were unable to resist this temptation.

They would use this chance when the top experts had not arrived and quickly catch the Heavenly Star Arctic Fox!

Below their feet, the ground exploded.

Those few Nether Prison experts all flew out, shooting towards Bu Fang. Their objective was the seven-colored pool below Bu Fang's feet, wanting to enter it and catch the Heavenly Star Arctic Fox within.

"The God Vanishing Mountain as a forbidden land... is only this much! We've found the Heavenly Star Arctic Fox so easily."

"They all said that the forbidden land was so terrifying, but now, I see that they were just exaggerating."

"Other than the changing scenery, there's nothing else. Where's the terror they were talking about?"

The Nether Prison experts discussed as their eyes locked onto Bu Fang.

Bu Fang, as the only non-Nether Prison expert present, had naturally become an eyesore. Of course... this eyesore could be easily gotten rid of!

It was said to respect and fear the forbidden land, but this God Vanishing Mountain was simply unable to make the Nether Prison experts feel that.

"The Heavenly Star Arctic Fox is in that seven-colored pool..." a Nether Prison expert excitedly roared. Then, his figure shot out like a cannonball, rapidly flying towards that pool.

However, the instant he dashed out...

The pool suddenly underwent a huge change, and a shocking wave stirred up from it.

The water from the seven-colored pool was eye-catching, extremely mystifying.

That Nether Prison expert who had shot out suddenly froze. In the next instant, he realized that a huge, furry paw had reached out from that wave.

That paw was incomparably huge. There were only three fingers with sharp twists on it.

A wave of terrifying, binding power spread out from that paw, causing that Nether Prison expert's eyes to shrink.

He wanted to escape, but he realized that he was completely unable to do so.

Swish!

That paw fiercely patted and gripped, crushing the Eight-star True Immortal Realm Nether Prison expert to death!

A single move had killed him!

A remnant soul flew out from the shattered body, drifting into the seven-colored pool and fusing into it.

Bu Fang was the closest and saw everything clearly.

He sucked in a breath of cold air.

This pool... actually hid such a terrifying existence?!