CHAPTER 561 TO 570

Chapter 561: What was Owner Bu doing?

White Demon Jiang Ling…

This was a name most of the audience were strangely familiar with; that was because this last name made its last appearance three years earlier.

Back then, White Demon Jiang Ling’s level of refinement was already mindblowing, making her one of the top contestants of the Magical Hand Conference at the time. Unfortunately for her, though, that Magical Hand Conference had too many contestants with demonic talents, so the mighty Jiang Ling could only place fourth.

At that time, Mu Bai had yet to reveal his outstanding talent and was not coined the “Pill King”. In the present, Mu Bai had a very deep impression of White Demon Jiang Ling. This was because he and White Demon Jiang Ling had crossed paths once before, in a match, which he… lost completely.

That was a match he would never forget. This humiliation was etched deep within his memories, and he could completely recall it at any time, despite how much he wanted to forget it. Unfortunately, after White Demon Jiang Ling lost to Mu Bai’s senior, she vanished into thin air and didn’t appear for three years.

And today, she had finally appeared to compete in the semi-final of the Magical Hand Conference.

There was an emotional expression on Mu Bai’s handsome face.

Jiang Ling was still as wild as before. As Mu Bai watched White Demon Jiang Ling run her hands through her hair, the glint of fighting intent in his eyes glowed brighter.

Bu Fang was unconcerned, however, for he did not know who this arrogant lady was. The number of people who acted arrogantly in front of him was just too many, and this lady was just another one of them.

As soon as the woman spoke, the arena became noisy as the crowd conversed amongst themselves, in excitement. They could not wait for the match to begin.

The battleship hovering in the sky emitted a loud sound, and the five alchemy grandmasters emerged from within it.

The head judge gracefully ascended the stage and walked over to the middle of it. He wore a splendid attire today because it was the day of the final match—the most important match of the tournament. Everyone had already turned serious, focusing all their attention on the stage.

The three contestants took their places beside their respective platforms, and the head judge began to read out the rules of the match, with a serious demeanor.

The rules were not many, and the head judge did not take long to read them. Then, Grandmaster Xuan Ming gave a speech in which he encouraged the contestants, and after that, the final match officially kicked off.

As soon as the head judge signaled the start of the match, the atmosphere in the arena changed. The atmosphere was fierce, but the contestants were solemn.

Mu Bai’s palm came to rest atop the heavy nine stars alchemy furnace, causing an audible hum to spread across the square. That heavy alchemy furnace gradually began to float, and dense true energy began to revolve around it.

Hu…

Mu Bai exhaled, and then he took control of the true energy orbiting the furnace and used it to smash the furnace repeatedly.

After each strike, the alchemy furnace would emit undulations, and in a short while, the pitch-black alchemy furnace had nine lines of light on it. The nine stars furnace was finally ready to display its full power.

Hong!

Mu Bai briefly glanced at White Demon Jiang Ling before raising his palm, and green flames began to surge out from within his body. Immediately after the flames appeared, the temperature atop the stage soared greatly.