CHAPTER 651 TO 660

Chapter 651: Looking for a Fight?

Firerain Falling Blossom Noodles?

This was an extremely dazzling and imposing noodle dish—there seemed to be a brilliance rippling across the surface of the dish. On the boiling-hot broth of the noodles, crimson sparkles danced around. In an instant, the sparkles split open to blossom like flowers in spring.

"This noodles is indeed miraculous!" Xiao Yue exclaimed in surprise, looking at the noodles dish with unconcealed interest.

"Are you the Dao of Sword genius, Xiao Yue of Heaven's Pivot Holy Grounds?" The ponytailed waitress asked Xiao Yue after leaving the bowl of noodles in front of Bu Fang.

Xiao Yue did not expect this waitress to actually recognize him, however, he did not express his surprise much and simply nodded.

Xiao Yue met his current master not long after leaving the Light Wind Empire to travel the continent. His current master was an elder of the Heaven's Pivot Holy Grounds, and after accepting him into the sect, he began instructing Xiao Yue in the ways of the Dao of Sword.

In fact, he displayed an unparalleled talent in the practice of the Dao of Sword. He could be considered one of the shining stars of the younger generation. Although he could not be compared to the true saints and saintesses of the holy ground because of his cultivation in martial prowess, his name could still instill awe in the hearts of those who heard it.

Bu Fang did not pay much attention to their conversation.

He held up his chopsticks and tapped the surface of the table with the ends of his chopsticks lightly.

Following that, he used a ladle made from an unknown mineral to scoop up a ladleful of steaming hot noodles broth. The broth was crimson red. Intermittent bursts of light emanated from within, like fading flower petals falling off. It was incredibly eye-catching.

Slurp!

Bu Fang slurped up the entire ladle of broth. A surge of heat burst out within his mouth.

Involuntarily furrowing his brows, Bu Fang's expression was slightly heavy. This broth was delicious, and Bu Fang commended it in his heart. However, he felt that something was off! He picked up his chopsticks, not intending to continue drinking the broth but instead began to eat the noodles. Since it was a noodle dish, the main actor was still the noodles.

Bu Fang extended the chopsticks into the bowl and picked up some noodles. The orange-yellow color of the noodles was brilliant as its smooth surface reflected the incoming light. Piping-hot noodles, with small droplets of crimson broth glistening on them. It seemed as though a rain of fire had just passed through.

Firerain Falling Blossom Noodles... As expected of the blossoms which fell in a rain of fire! The overwhelming presentation of the noodles dish truly did not let its name down!

However, Bu Fang was not impressed by such gimmicks. He raised his eyebrows as he looked at each strand of noodle.

Slurp!

When the noodle entered his mouth, the bouncy and elastic texture of the noodles immediately assaulted him. It made Bu Fang feel as if his entire oral cavity was being subjected to a pleasurable massage.

The noodle's texture was perfectly balanced, additionally, there were still numerous mysterious flavors infused within it. There was the medicinal flavor of spirit herbs, the fragrance of spirit flowers and many other rare and unique ingredients... This technique which layered so many complexities within a bowl of noodles was obviously not easy.

After one mouth of the noodles, Bu Fang's heart was still full of astonishment.

Although the ponytailed woman was observing Xiao Yue because of the rarity of the appearance of such characters in the Valley of Gluttony, she was carefully observing Bu Fang's reaction as well. She truly believed that nobody would be able to resist the delectability of Chef Ouyang's noodles dish. She believed that this young man here would be completely captivated by Chef Ouyang's delicious noodles!