Realise Before it's too Late!

Scene 1:
People are sitting and practicing yoga together. Kavin, Ren, Hazel and Zone reach BK Park. They join in the yoga practice.
Yoga Instructor: Now we shall try the butterfly pose. (*Demonstrates the pose)
Hazel and Zone are doing quite well. Ren and Kavin struggle to do the flapping. Kavin tries to do it and falls back. Hazel and Ren laugh, and Zone grins too. After practicing yoga. Everyone starts doing exercises.
Zone: (*to Hazel) Hazel, can you please help me, I need to do some sit-ups because of my backache?
Hazel nods, leaving Ren fuming. Ren too starts doing sit-ups, making Kavin hold his knees and step on his feet the way Hazel does with Zone. Every now and then, Ren glares Zone with jealous eyes.
Zone: (*to Hazel) You know what? Back in our school days I used to admire your eyes so much. They are still the the same, beautiful and deep, just a bit weary. (*Hazel doesn't react, but Ren gnashes his teeth and clenches his fists)
Kavin: (*sensing the jealousy) Is something wrong?
Ren: (*angrily whispers) Zone
Kavin: Oh, that's the case. (*Evil smile) You should've asked this love guru. Wait and watch. (*Winks at him)
Kavin: (*loudly) Hoiii, Ren! You're so stupid. Can't even do the sit-ups properly.
Ren: (*sits up) Oiii, you are the one who's not holding properly.
Kavin: (*makes a face) You are so difficult to deal with, Ren! I don't want to help you. Hey Zone, I'd rather help you. Hazel could please help him instead? (*Pointing at Ren)
Zone: She's fine here!
Ren: But I'm not. I mean I cannot take help from this dumbass. Hazel could you help? (*Hazel nods. Kavin and Hazel switch places.)
Ren happily does his sit-ups. Kavin winks at him from a distance. Zone sees it.
Zone: (*in a rude tone) And how did you know my name?
Kavin: Come on, (*proudly) I'm Kavin after all.
Time skip
Hazel and Zone are walking back home. Ren and Kavin behind them.
Zone: But your home is the other way, isn't it (*emphasising) Kavin?
(*Ren looks at Kavin)
Kavin: Yes but...(*pauses to think)
Ren: But we have some work in the next road.
They walk towards Hazel's  home. Hazel opens the door, bows to them and waves goodbye as she enters into the shanty house. Once she leaves, Zone and Ren look at each other with sharp gaze. Ren and Kavin walk the other way and Zone jogs down the road.
Scene 2:
MJ wakes up from his slumber. Ren has just now taken a bath and is drying up his hair with a towel.
Ren: You up already?
MJ: (*drowsily) Umm. (*Again drops back on the couch) Where have you come from?
Ren: I went for a morning walk.
MJ: (*with sudden boost if energy) With Hazel? (*Ren nods)
MJ: Aum too was there?
Ren: Bao. That stupid Zone was there. He ruined everything.
MJ: Did he ruin? (*Teasingly) Or did you ruin their exercise session?
(*Ren hits MJ)
Scene 3:
Thyme is in his office. He is typing something on his laptop.
Thyme: (*sighs) Argh! Work without mea and P'Tia is so difficult and exhausting. (*Pandiculates)
He sees Gorya's photo frame on his table. Takes it in his hand and smiles remembering Gorya.
Scene 4:
Hazel is reading 'The Tale of Two Cities' by Charles Dickens. Aum comes in.
Aum: (*jumps on the bed) P', how was your early morning date? (*Hazel raises her eyebrows and makes her usual disgusted face) I know right, Zone must've taken good care of you. (*Hazel rolls eyes)
Aum: By the way, where's the gift Zone handed you yesterday?
(*Hazel points at a chest of drawers)
Aum walks upto it and brings the gift and opens it. Inside it is a Svarovski jewellery box and a note. Aum opens the box to find a dazzling bracelet.
Aum: (*exclaims) This one's so damn beautiful!