How about a Day out?

Scene 1:
It's morning time. Birds are chirruping at the edge of the house. Hazel looks around as the sunlight through her window wakes her out of her sweet slumber. She sits up straight and sees the jacket round her shoulders. She takes it off. It carries Ren's sweet smell, her lips curl up in a smile. But as she remembers the last day's encounter with Arthit, her smile fades away. She sighs.
Hazel's POV: What is wrong with me? I was never a coward. Why am I being a coward? I don't have to be. I know I'm strong. I know I can face this. I should've killed as he appeared but I-I. (*She gets angry and hits herself and writhes in pain.)
She walks out of her room scratching her head. Aum is already up, busy preparing something in the kitchen. She pauses as she sees Hazel.
Aum: P', you're awake. You got up late today. It's 9 am already.
Hazel checks the time. She hurriedly goes to brush her teeth.
Aum: (*shouts) P', it's a holiday today!
(*Hazel walks out of the bathroom after brushing and washing her face.)
Aum: Did you forget that it's a holiday, today? (*Hazel nods drowsily)
*Door bell rings*
(*Aum hands Hazel a bowl of soup)
Aum: Try this! (*Hazel tastes it)
(*She goes to open the door, it's Ren and MJ again.)
Aum: (*makes a face) You? Again?
(*Ren quickly walks in)
Aum: Shiaa! What a mannerless man! Your shoes are dirty.
MJ: Don't worry, I'll clean it up for you! (*Smiles at her as she rolls her eyes)

Ren walks upto Hazel. He sees her holding the bowl in one hand and the spoon in another. He sees her having the soup. He smiles at her.
Ren: Can I try some? (*Before Hazel could respond, he quickly grabs her hand in which she's holding the spoon and tastes the soup)
Ren: A little bit salty but it tastes much better with your hand.
(*Hazel makes her regular disgusted face)
MJ: Shiaa, Ren! You flirting king.
(*Ren smiles)
Aum: (*with her hands on her waist) This time what is it? (*Annoyed face)
MJ: We have come to take you girls out for a date! (*Hazel gets hiccups)
Aum: Huh?
Ren: He means that it's a F4 dayout. We came here to ask if you two could join us. Kaning is also coming.
Aum: You mean you want us to accompany us? No!
MJ: Who would ask you? (*Walks to Hazel and side hugs her) I came here for my Nong. She'll definitely not say no.
Aum: But...
MJ: You're coming with us, right? (*Looks at Hazel) Come on! Your brother is willing to take you out for an outing, wouldn't you say yes? (*Hazel nods and looks at Ren)
MJ: (*to Aum) See! She has agreed.
Aum: Did you leave out any other options?
Ren: (*To Aum) Now tell us if you are coming or not?

 Aum: Did you leave out any other options?Ren: (*To Aum) Now tell us if you are coming or not?