Getting her Voice Back

Scene 1:
Ren and Hazel are sitting on a park bench, having icecream.
Ren: How was your trip? Was it good?
(*Hazel nods smilingly)
Ren: Was the weather good there? (*Hazel nods again)

Ren: (*breathes in) Are you still upset? (*Hazel pauses and looks at him) Upset for whatever happened that day? We couldn't even

Ren: (*breathes in) Are you still upset? (*Hazel pauses and looks at him) Upset for whatever happened that day? We couldn't even....(*Hazel takes his hand and enclasps his hand between hers and shakes her head looking straight into his eyes. She pats his head with her free hand. Ren kisses her hand gently.)
Scene 2:
It's night time. Aum is on the airplane. Everyone else is sleeping while she's talking with MJ over phone.
On call,
Aum: (*smiles) So, I shall hang up now.
MJ: Okay
Aum: Bye!
MJ: Okay
Aum: What okay? I said bye!
MJ: (*smirks) Okay!!
Aum: (*confused) Huh?

 MJ: Okay Aum: Bye!MJ: OkayAum: What okay? I said bye!MJ: (*smirks) Okay!!Aum: (*confused) Huh?

MJ: (*smiles) Okay, I like you!!
Aum: (*blushes) Hmm...
MJ: Hmm? You also like me, chai mai?
Aum: (*shyly smiles) Why are you asking again?
MJ: (*pouts) I just want to hear you say it once.
Aum: (*in a low voice) I (*pauses) like you! (*Loudly) Arrrggghhhhhh, I can't do this. Bye!(*The lady beside her wakes up and chuckles as Aum lets out an excited cry)
MJ: Wait, don't hang up! (*Giggles)
*Call disconnects*
MJ: (*smiles) She hangs up real fast.
Scene 3:
*Time skip*
F4 boys are talking in Thyme's condo.
Kavin: So Mira's leaving soon?
(*Ren nods)
Thyme: That's good! She needs to fight her own battle, all we can do is give her mental support.
MJ: Exactly! And she mustn't expect anything else from Ren because she needs to know that it's already too late.
Kavin: And what about you, are you okay with that? (*Looks at Ren)
Ren: (*sighs) I don't know, I feel like letting her stay as long as she wants to but I don't want to give her any false hopes because there's no way that we can be together.
MJ: We are all willing to help her out but not like this.
Thyme: She is an independent woman, we've seen how strong and placid she is. She doesn't need sympathy but her friends' and family's support.
Kavin: But Ren be careful, you need to maintain everything very tactfully.
Thyme: Exactly, Hazel mustn't feel hurt by any of your actions.
(*Ren nods and heaves a sigh)
Scene 4:
Gorya overhears Glakao speaking with someone over phone call.
Gorya: Who is he talking so sweetly with? Does he already have a girlfriend? Shiaaa!
She secretly opens his room's door and eavesdrops on Glakao's conversation with his friend.
On call,
Glakao: Oh ter, bye bye!! (*Kisses his phone but suddenly notices Gorya with her hands on her waist and eyes squinted)
Glakao: Yeah, bye!
*Call disconnects*
Glakao: (*awkwardly hiding his phone) P', you here?
Gorya: (*raising her eyebrow) A girlfriend?
Glakao: Mai! (*No) Just a friend.