Conspiracy

Scene 1:
Thyme halts his car in front of Parama office. He rings up the unknown number.
On call,
Caller: My employee is standing there, waiting for you.
Thyme doesn't hang up and walks to the man standing near the gate. The man greets Thyme and hands him an envelope.
Thyme: What is it?

Man: Mr. Akira Paramanaatra, sir asked me to show you this. (*He shows him some chats on the tab and also the softcopies received from Hazel's number, Thyme's eyes widen as he sees them)
On call,
Caller: Go on, check the number. This must be someone you know. (*Thyme checks the number in his phone and stands shocked when he realises it's Hazel phone number)
(*Arthit who has been watching Thyme from a distance from his car, smirks.)
On call,
Caller: Aren't you able to identify me yet? Let me give you another clue, open the envelope. (*Thyme opens the envelope and he clenches his fist in anger)
Thyme: (*angrily) Arthit, you...
Caller: Finally! Come on, don't get angry. It wasn't just me but your PA too was interested. The reason I made a deal with her. The blueprints and in exchange (*he laughs) She is good on bed. What a pity! You didn't get a chance to enjoy that service right. After all, money can buy everything.
Thyme: You....
Caller: Lakhs, 100 thousand bahts to be precise, I transferred to her account, you can check my bank transfer details. (*The man hands Thyme the papers)
Thyme: (*grits his teeth) I will kill you!
Caller: Don't be in a hurry! First deal with your dear PA, the one you trusted so much.
*Call disconnects*
(*Thyme takes the envelope in hand and walks into the office angrily)
Scene 2:
Thyme presses the calling bell. Aum opens the door, Thyme strides in angrily.
Thyme: (*shouts) Hazel? Hazel, where are you?
Aum: What is it? And why are you shouting?
Thyme: Where is Hazel?
Aum: She's not at home.
Thyme: Better! (*Throws Hazel's belongings along with her father's picture which she had kept in her cabin) Tell that woman that she doesn't have to come for work anymore and never show her fuckin' face again. She's fired!
Aum: But Thyme...
(*He walks out and angrily bangs the door behind his back)
(*Aum gets worried, she calls Hazel)
Scene 3:
Hazel is in Zone's office. Zone is speaking while she is patiently listening.
(*Hazel's phone vibrates but she doesn't notice)