Pacification

Scene 1:
Ren gently shoves Mira away.
Ren: (*grimaces) You aren't my friend Mira whom I used to admire. Please, come back to your senses. This is not the real you. (*sighs) Hazel, come! (*Before Hazel could do something, Ren holds her hand tightly and starts walking away with her)
Mira gets angry , she gets into her car and starts driving it in RenZel's direction and halts it just an inch behind them. They both turn around to look at her. Ren gets angry but Hazel stops him and they both walk away, towards their car. Tears roll down Mira's cheeks.

Mira's POV: I was never like this

Mira's POV: I was never like this. What's wrong with you, Mira? Why are you being so mean? Ren's right! This is not the real you.
In Ren's car,
Ren: (*cups Hazel's face) Honestly, I didn't tell you not because I didn't trust you, but because I was afraid that I would become insignificant again. (*Sighs) And that fear won't go away easily. But trust me, I don't have any feelings for her anymore. I am letting her stay with me for a few days because she's been a good friend at the time of distress. (*A tear escapes his eye, Hazel looks at him pitifully and wipes his tears and smiles caressing his hair. She places a gentle kiss on his forehead.)
Hazel's POV: I trust you, Ren and I'll trust you forever. But I don't know why there's a fear inside me, a fear of losing you. I don't wanna lose you. (*Ren hugs her)
Ren's POV: Whatever's going on in Mira's head, I need to stop her. She can't just come between us now. (*Sighs)
(*Hazel breaks the hug first and gets down the car)
Ren: (*furrowing his eyebrows) But where are you going? Come let me drop you first!
(*Hazel shakes her head and writes on a paper)
Ren: (*reads) Parlour. (*Looks at her) Parlour? Don't you want me to drop you there?
(*Hazel gulps and shakes her head. She waves at him and walks away slowly as Ren watches her.)
Hazel's POV: I am sorry for lying Ren, but today, I need to know the entire story.
Scene 2:
In MJ's office,
MJ: But why do you wanna know about them? (*An appalling countenance on Hazel's face) They've had a complicated story. You sure you wanna hear everything out? (*Hazel nods and folds her hands, requesting him)
MJ: (*sighs) Fine, I'll tell you everything that I know. Have you ever wondered how an autistic child would be so different from everyone else around him? How differently he saw people, lonely, isolated. All he needed was his mea's care, her affection. She was the person Ren was the closest with, someone who could only control him in difficult times, one around whom Ren always remained happy. But then, the day she left, his heart was shattered but he couldn't give up on loving her. Sweeter memories always overshadowed his bitter reality and he couldn't refrain his younger self from loving her. But all it did was hurt him, hollow him out from within, that's when Mira appeared as a refuge in his distress. A temporary refuge! (*Pauses to look into Hazel's eyes)

 A temporary refuge! (*Pauses to look into Hazel's eyes)