Showdown

Scene 1:
MJ is stuck in the traffic. He smiles recalling his conversation with Aum.
MJ: (*mutters) She remembers my birthday. (*Smiles)
He recalls how in the past they were good friends and shared so many memories together but....
(*He sighs but again feels better recalling how she tapped his shoulder and told him to take care of himself before leaving this evening.)
MJ: (*smiling) Maybe, slowly and gradually I'll win her heart back.
Scene 2:
Thyme is about to leave Gorya's house. As he walks out, Gorya accompanies him to the entrance.
Thyme: Evenings with you become double beautiful. (*Gorya smiles)
Gorya: Fan dii na! Don't drive too fast, okay?
Thyme: (*pouts) But what about my goodnight kiss?
Gorya: (*smirks) Shameless! Glakao might come and see us.
Thyme: (*quickly sniff-kisses her cheek) Let him!
Glakao: (*standing in the corner) No, I didn't see anything at all. 🙈

(*The embarassed look on Thyme's face 👀)Thyme: (*shyly) I'll be leaving then

Thyme: (*shyly) I'll be leaving then.
(*They bide him farewell and Gorya hits Glakao's head slightly as they walk into their house)
Scene 3:
Kavin parks his car in his garage and looks at his couple band which Kaning made him wear this evening. He smiles seeing it and walks into his house.
As he enters his room, he sees his mother sitting on the edge of his bed, his photo frame in her hand, her back turned towards him.
Kavin: Mea?
Kavin's mother gets startled, she quickly keeps the photo frame back in the drawer and wiping her tears, turns towards Kavin.
Kavin's mother: (*in a raspy voice) Son, you are back?
Kavin: (*holds her by her shoulder) Mea, arai na? Are you crying? Did something happen again between you and phaw?
Kavin's mother: (*pretends to be okay) No, I'm absolutely fine, it's just a flu. Wait, let me serve you dinner.
Kavin: Bao! I already ate. You sit na, I have a lot of things to tell you. (*He makes her sit on the bed and lays his head on her lap and she caresses his hair)
Kavin: Today... (*Describes his entire day while his mother listens to him smilingly)
(*Kavin's father opens the door slightly and secretly peeps at the mother and son pair)
Scene 4:
MJ presses the calling bell. Ren opens the door for him. Max squints his eyes.
Ren: What took you so long?
MJ: (*sits down on the couch and starts untying his shoelace) Ufff! Traffic. My back hurts now.
Ren: Go freshen up quickly. We've been waiting for you to have dinner.
Max: (*whispers in Ren's ear) Who is this man now? His hair is as long as horse's mane. (*Ren chuckles)
MJ: I heard that! Tell me first, who are you?
Max: (*sticks his tongue out) I won't tell you!
Ren: He's Auntie Ubon's son.
MJ: He's a brat. (*Makes a face)
Max: No, you are a brat.
(*MJ makes a funny face, Max and Hazel laugh heartily)
Ren: (*grinning) Go now! Take a bath, you stink.
(*MJ smells his armpits and scrunches his nose in disgust.)
Max: (*seeing MJ's action) Ewwww! Dirty uncle.
MJ: (*smacks Max's butt lightly and runs into the bathroom) Not your uncle.
(*Hazel and Ren burst into laughter as Max clasps his arms in front of his chest and pouts)
Hazel gestures Max to go to bed.
Max: (*pouts) Noooo! I want to stay a little longer with friend. (*Holds Ren's finger)
(*An exhausted countenance on Hazel's face as she sighs)
Ren: (*picking Max up in his arms) How about we go to bed together?
Max: But I can't fall asleep without hearing a story. Everyday my mea tells me a story, yesterday P'Aum told me one but tonight....
Ren: Tonight your friend will tell you one.
Max: (*smiles) Really?