Be Mine Forever

Scene 1:
At Gorya's house,
Gorya: (*preparing breakfast) Why the heck did you (*yawns) have to come so early?
Thyme: (*pouts) Don't you want me to come?
Gorya: (*smiles) Okay, okay, you don't have to make a face for that.
Thyme: Mea isn't home, P'Tia went to Singapore and I'm tired of Tete Jiw's cooking.
Gorya: Fine! You don't have to explain so much. (*Serves two bowls of freshly prepared broken rice and poached eggs. Thyme eats and instantly smiles.)
Gorya: (*nervously) How's it?
Thyme: (*like a child) Mmmm.. yummy!

Gorya: Really? (*Eats and smiles) Actually! (*Thyme watches her eat)Gorya: (*notices Thyme watching her) Arai na?Thyme: Do you want a kiss? (*Gorya angrily glares at him)Gorya: (*squints her eyes) Don't just start early in the morning

Gorya: (*notices Thyme watching her) Arai na?
Thyme: Do you want a kiss? (*Gorya angrily glares at him)
Gorya: (*squints her eyes) Don't just start early in the morning.
Thyme: (*smirks) Tell me, what did I just say?
Gorya: (*confused) Yos asked "Do you want a kiss?"
Thyme: (*leaning closer) Only if you insist, babe!
Gorya: (*pushing him away) Shit! You pervert! (*Smiles shyly as Thyme giggles)
Scene 2:
Kavin stops his car in front of Kaning's University. He helps her unfasten the seatbelt.
Kaning: Why did you have to come to drop me?
Kavin: Come on! It's my girlfriend's first day at college. How could I skip this?
Kaning: (*rolls eyes) I don't really want to be treated like a princess at college. If someone gets to see you with me, I'm definitely gonna receive such a treatment.

 If someone gets to see you with me, I'm definitely gonna receive such a treatment

Kavin: Hoiii! You are a princess, my princess. (*Pretty pretty smile)
(*Kaning blushes)
Kaning: Bye-bye then!
Kavin: (*gets closer and whispers into her ear) Bye! (*Kisses her cheek) Goodluck! (*She blushes and gets down and waves at him as he drives away)
Scene 3:
Hazel reaches Aira hospital. She walks up to Supattra's ward and peeks through the window to find Ren feeding her with a spoon. Hazel smiles. She checks the time.
Hazel's POV: Shall I give him this? (*Looks and the tiffin in her hand) I don't think I should disturb this mother-son moment. (*Sighs)
(*She sees a nurse walking towards Supattra's ward. She hands her the tiffin and gestures her to give it to Ren)
Nurse: You want me to hand it over to sir Ren? (*Hazel nods)
Nurse: Sure! (*Hazel smiles and bows and walks away)
Scene 4:
Aum is lying on her bed, looking at her phone screen.
Aum: Usually, I receive a good morning message from him by this time, what's wrong with him today? Is he still sleeping? (*Sighs)
Scene 5:
In MJ's room,
Kavin: Shit! You mean she asked you to be more than friends? (*MJ nods) Woahhhh! Lucky man! (*Nudges him) Did you answer yes? What happened after that? (*Naughty smirk) A kiss? Oh my gawwwwdddd!
MJ: (*makes a face) Shut up! Nothing happened, I was busy wondering what to answer and she had left by that time.