Sorting out Our Problems

Scene 1:
Thyme and Gorya meet Tia outside a restaurant.
Thyme: P'Tia, you are meeting him after 7 years, are you sure things will work out between the two of you?
Tia: I know it's been years since our legal separation but even after years, I can't get over him. (*Sighs) It's amazing how someone can break your heart into a million pieces and you can still love them with all the little pieces.
Gorya: (*patting her shoulder) P', if your husband wants to come back to you and that you are willing to give him a second chance, try once. (*Tia nods and smiles as she wipes away her tears)
Gorya: You go, he must be waiting.
Thyme: Do you want us to accompany you?
Tia: No, you guys can leave for home now. I'll handle this myself. (*Smiles reassuringly)
Thyme: But... (*Gorya stops him)
Gorya: All the best, P'!
(*Tia walks in to the restaurant)
Thyme and Gorya anxiously wait outside.
Scene 2:
Outside Kaning's home,
Kavin: I guess I should be leaving now.
Kaning: But tell me....
Kavin: Not today! (*Kisses her on the forehead) Love you! Take care! (*Walks away hurriedly)
Kaning: (*mutters) What's wrong with him? He doesn't act like that unless it's something serious. (*Anxiously bites the inner part of her lower lip)

Scene 3:MJ is sitting on a beanbag in his room, dressed in a white bathrobe

Scene 3:
MJ is sitting on a beanbag in his room, dressed in a white bathrobe. He checks his phone, scrolls through all the messages from numerous girls but sighs seeing no missed calls or messages from Aum. He looks at the rose on the table which a girl handed him this evening. He quickly grabs it and tears the petals.
MJ: She loves me... (*drops one petal) She loves me not (*drops another)... She loves me....
(*His maid walks in with food)
Maid: Master.... (*He gestures her to stop as she looks at him confusedly)
MJ: She loves me not...
(*There's just two more petals left, he looks at it)
MJ: (*tearing away both the petals together) She loves me... (*He smiles, so does the maid)
MJ: (*looks at the maid) Now tell me.
Maid: Sir, your dinner.
MJ: Khop khun krub. Where's mea?
Maid: Sir, your parents went to attend a marriage ceremony, they'll be late tonight.
MJ: Hmm. (*She turns to leave) Hey! Wait!
(*She pauses and looks at him questioningly)
MJ: Look at my face. (*A confused look on her face) Am I ugly?
Maid: (*spontaneously) No, sir. No one in this world can call you ugly.
MJ: (*scratching his chin) Do you think someone might reject me someday?
Maid: Not at all! (*He smirks)
MJ: Thank you! You may leave.
Maid: Sir, if you are planning to ask someone out, do carry along some flowers, I bet she'll love them. (*Smiles and walks out)
MJ: (*determined) Tomorrow's gonna be my day! Aum, I'm coming.

 (*Smiles and walks out)MJ: (*determined) Tomorrow's gonna be my day! Aum, I'm coming