Love or Just a Responsibility?

Scene 1:
In Ren's room,
Ren sighs and sits back on a cosy bean bag, closing his eyes to relieve his exhaustion. Suddenly he feels someone taking off his shoes. He sits up straight to find Mira doing so.
Ren: (*stopping her) Mira, why are you doing this?
Mira: (*smiles) Come on! We are friends. I can do this for you.
Ren: Not needed!
Mira: (*sits next to him) You seem tired. (*Ren hums) Sorry, I didn't mean to, but I read a message from your manager regarding Aira hospital's excellency award. (*Ren hums again) So, I was thinking that (*pauses)
Ren: So?
Mira: (*hesitantly) How about throwing a party? Maybe for the close friends and family.
Ren: You know that I hate....
Mira: But auntie Supattra too wants it and definitely it's a good opportunity for her to meet all the people again after years.
(*Ren sighs)
Ren: But I don't really want to take the headache of organising....
Mira: You don't have to! Leave it on me.
Ren: But... (*Mira nods assuringly and gets up to leave)
(*Ren sighs and gets up, taking off his tie)

 (*Mira nods assuringly and gets up to leave)(*Ren sighs and gets up, taking off his tie)

Mira: (*turns around) One more thing.
Ren: (*looks at her) What?
Mira: Can you please drop me off at the lawyer's chamber tomorrow, in the morning?
Ren: I'll tell the driver....
Mira: No, can't you just (*pleading eyes) It's okay if you're busy.
Ren: I need to drop Hazel at her office.
Mira: But why?
Ren: What why? I always do that.
Mira: Can't she go on her own?
Ren: (*angrily) You don't have to worry about that
Mira: Sorry! I didn't mean to... But it's okay, I'll go by myself. (*Turns around to leave)
Ren: Wait! (*She looks back at him) Fine, I'll drop Hazel first, then drive you to the lawyer's chamber.
Mira: (*smiles) Thank you! (*Ren hesitates but at last smiles back at her)
(*Mira walks out and Ren sits on his bed, unbuttons his shirt)
Ren's POV: (*sighs) Maybe, I should support her right now, she's going through a difficult phase. (*Bends his head back, lost in thoughts)
(*Notification sound)
*1 message from Hazel*
On LINE,
Hazel: Please take a warm bath, have your dinner, drink water and sleep well. You seemed very tired today.
(*Ren smiles reading the message and replies)
Ren's POV: God knows how she always texts at the right time. Telepathy maybe. (*Shakes his head smilingly)

 (*Shakes his head smilingly)